something needs to be done (1 Viewer)

Evans020

If I was a stranger visiting Coventry ..I wouldn't even know we had any sports teams..We need a big club shop in the city centre and also one at central 6.. this shop could have ccfc merchandise..tickets and not just this should sell the Coventry RFC,BEES and BLAZE merchandise too.we need to get youngsters interested in all things COVENTRY.the shop in town currently is pathetic and embarrasing

agreed, cant believe none of the sports teams dont do discount tickets for each other if you buy a ticket for one get money off another sport

The Sky Is Blue

In the States, cities have maybe 20-30 stores that sell that cities sports teams merchandise. I'm not saying we need 20-30 stores, but I agree that we do need a big store in the centre that sells all Coventry sports teams merchandise

AFCCOVENTRY

Yes but go to any major city they all proudly show off there football teams

I agree.

But our support numbers for CCFC is very poor. Being in Div 3 has really killed off the club in terms of support and good feel. When we were in the Premiership that club shop in the Godiva was a busy place.

There is a lot to do to get new supporters imo. We have lost a lot of fans and a potentially a generation of new supporters.

Sibluearmy

If I was a stranger visiting Coventry ..I wouldn't even know we had any sports teams..We need a big club shop in the city centre and also one at central 6.. this shop could have ccfc merchandise..tickets and not just this should sell the Coventry RFC,BEES and BLAZE merchandise too.we need to get youngsters interested in all things COVENTRY.the shop in town currently is pathetic and embarrasing
I agree well said :)

Users who are viewing this thread