Someone else has nicked my username!! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I have just noticed that someone new to the forum has nicked my username. I am very aware that people could think it's me. Can Mods please check this out and have a quiet word to the newbie! :mad:

Grendel

It's not quite the same that's how he has done it.

Houchens Head

He can fook right off! I've sent him a private message - also mods.

redsox

Facebook User
Does this mean we'll have two moaning old gits..........lol (sorry HH couldn't resist it...............shame on me )

MichaelCCFC

Sincere apologies! Absolutely no intention to impersonate/mislead. My user name for sbt has been changed but I've also been posting on GMK as HH - is that a problem?

Houchens Head

Sincere apologies! Absolutely no intention to impersonate/mislead. My user name for sbt has been changed but I've also been posting on GMK as HH - is that a problem?

As you will see from an earlier post, I am a grumpy old git! I didn't want you to have my reputation seeing as you sound a nice enough chap! :D
Thanks for quick response!

scroobiustom

Perhaps you should retire the name "Houchens Head" and leave it for the ages....

Houchens Head

Scroobs, it would be like chopping my right arm off! Keith Houchens goal in the 87 Cup Final was the best goal ever seen at Wembly in my opinion. I just have to keep the memory! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread