Some thoughts from yesterday (1 Viewer)

DionDublinsJockstrap

We were fitter than The Blues. Bodes well for the run of games coming up. One of the advantages of youth is that they recover more quickly

Part of Blues fitness problem was there intense pressing from the off. We resisted it well. They obviously had a game plan to get an early goal (or two) and then take the foot off the gas

Why didn’t our safety officer consider the issues associated with the closed bit of Tillson Rd End. I assume that there were more toilet facilities in that corner that weren’t available. The scrum at half time could have got serious.

Finally O’Hares miss. All I will say is look on the positive side. It didn’t cost us two points in the league. He is some player

Play Up Sky Blues

Sky Blue Pete

We were fitter than The Blues. Bodes well for the run of games coming up. One of the advantages of youth is that they recover more quickly

Part of Blues fitness problem was there intense pressing from the off. We resisted it well. They obviously had a game plan to get an early goal (or two) and then take the foot off the gas

Why didn’t our safety officer consider the issues associated with the closed bit of Tillson Rd End. I assume that there were more toilet facilities in that corner that weren’t available. The scrum at half time could have got serious.

Finally O’Hares miss. All I will say is look on the positive side. It didn’t cost us two points in the league. He is some player

Play Up Sky Blues
Have emailed the safety officer about the near miss in the crowd before the game

Think others should too

cc84cov

Made me realize how much I miss HR, a City Centre stadium, terracing, a 22000 capacity and a not a soulless bowl!
Have to say didn’t enjoy the mad que’s to get anywhere actually not that fussed about going back to 5k next home game

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Play Up Sky Blues

I agree that closing that corner entrance for 'safety reasons' looked to be a huge mistake. Everyone coming in from that one side and having to use the facilities on that side IMO created a dangerous situation on the narrow concourse (although some people just standing around up there didn't help the situation).

Also went with a guy with mobility problems and when he bought his seat was told it was only 4 or 5 steps down. But with that entrance being closed he had to get from the top of the stand to near the bottom which with the big crowd was a huge problem. Did ask if we could just sit in a few of the seats at the top of the unopened block further on but they said no. Women's toilets were also a big problem. One of our group missed start of the second half just by going to the loo at the start of HT.

Users who are viewing this thread