some praise (1 Viewer)

ricohman

I noticed after the match this forum was very quiet. Peeps had nothing to moan about lol. I know it was a terrible game but lets give the team praise for keeping a clean sheet. Some positivity for a change because im sure the players read this forum.

They must of done something right today

stupot07

We scored that is all we did right. Robins said it was the worst game he's ever seen......that's probably why it's a bit quiet....

hamil99

Facebook User
A clean sheet stops us losing, very important if we want to climb up the league. I think we hav enough quality to nick a goal most games, if we back this up with clean sheets, we will win!

ajsccfc

It's because 90% of threads created in the wake of a defeat are by Glen, who disappears all other times.

ampthill_sba

I thought the boys believed they would win. The chances that we forged in the last 10 mins meant we deserved the win. Fleck made a huge difference when he came on.

The chicken and chilli pie was superb too!

hamil99

Facebook User
Well surely that's reason for negativity and would usually mean a busy forum? :)

My view is we got 3 points and I don't give a shite how we got em, ugly or not :)

Absolutely, look at man city, they didn't play thier best today and still came away with the win. Winning ugly comes before winning nicely, step by step we will get better!

Macca

I noticed after the match this forum was very quiet. Peeps had nothing to moan about lol. I know it was a terrible game but lets give the team praise for keeping a clean sheet. Some positivity for a change because im sure the players read this forum.

They must of done something right today

One of those games that leaves not a lot to say I guess. Delighted to get points but other than that???

coundonskyblue

The result is all I care about. If we lose but play well I see no reason to be happy, so when we win but dont play great I see no reason to be unhappy.

skybluedaze

I thought the boys believed they would win. The chances that we forged in the last 10 mins meant we deserved the win. Fleck made a huge difference when he came on.

The chicken and chilli pie was superb too!

Like the sound of that pie!

The vidi printer was broken for most of the second half on Soccer Saturday, so i figured the 0-0 scoreline would change to 3-0 once fixed. So imagine how good it felt to see the actual full time score. Not punched the air like that in ages. Well done lads. It might not have been the best or the prettiest game in the world and an element of luck might have been required, but what's it matter? When you've been as sh*t as Cov have this season, you'll take it. Positive results WILL turn the teams performances around, guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread