Some of these lot could do a job for us (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Leeds United boss Neil Warnock has begun shaping his squad for next season by transfer listing six players and releasing five others.
Midfielder Adam Clayton, who made 46 appearances this season, is the most notable of those listed.
He is joined by Ramon Nunez, Billy Paynter, Paul Connolly, Andy O'Brien and Paul Rachubka.
The club have released Alex Bruce, Lloyd Sam, Mikael Forssell, Danny Webber and Maik Taylor.

TheRoyalScam

We have a transfer embargo in place thanks to SISU, so we can't sign anybody.

kg82

Nunez, Sam and Webber I'd take. I remember Nunez for Scunthorpe when he was on loan there, easily their best player.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Paynter, Nunez and Clayton.
Clayton will probably move to a championship club though, Leeds wanted to extend his contract but negotiations broke down.

EDIT Webber is very injury prone

skybluegod

nunez sam and paynter would all be good players for us if we could afford them and rachabuka is defo better than dunn

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Rachubka was awful V us at Ellend Rd and the Leeds fans hate h. Probably blame him for their poor season when he covered when Lonergan was out.

Alex Bruce always seemed to do well against us, and we'll be needing a new CB if Keogh and Crainie both go. I think McPake will be moving back to Scotland, whether its Hibs or another team that want him

Lloyd Sam is pretty decent aswell (if he's the player I'm thinking of)

AFCCOVENTRY

Maybe worth taking Howard from Reading?

Reading offer new deal to Ian Harte but trio leave

Reading defender Ian Harte is in talks over a new contract at the club but Andy Griffin, Brian Howard and Tomasz Cywka have all been released.

The Reverend Skyblue

I wonder if any of these clubs would be interested in buy one get two offer for Bell and Baker.

Or pay half price get the other one free

or don't even buy the first one, but still get both of them free.

How about buy one get the second free and we'll chuck in Clingan, or worded better, buy Clingan get Baker and Bell free.

Or, Ok how much have you got, whatever it is there your's

I'm trying my best to get rid of all of them.

The Rev

Last edited:

AFCCOVENTRY

As long as we get this transfer ban lifted I am quite hopeful if sisu keep to their word and agree to Fisher's budget that we can get some half decent players that will do a job in L1

Reading defender Ian Harte is in talks over a new contract at the club but Andy Griffin, Brian Howard and Tomasz Cywka have all been released.

Tomasz Cywka could be good for us, Attacking midfielder which is desperately needed.

ggrady

Nunez is amazing. Just like mifsud. Clayton would be spot on and te others are better than what we have got. Don't think we will sign any of them but oh well

ccfcway

In the interest of the thread, even though none of this is possible...

Brian Howard please !

kg82

I wonder if any of these clubs would be interested in buy one get two offer for Bell and Baker.

Or pay half price get the other one free

or don't even buy the first one, but still get both of them free.

How about buy one get the second free and we'll chuck in Clingan, or worded better, buy Clingan get Baker and Bell free.

Or, Ok how much have you got, whatever it is there your's

I'm trying my best to get rid of all of them.

The Best

You changed your name or trying a variation on steves "all the best"?!

sky blue john

Sorry to interupt your fantasy post but i hardly think any of these players fancy playing in league 1 next season for peanuts.
Also this is if and thats a big IF !!!! there is money available for new players we don't want these type of players nearing the end of their career. We want to build a team capable of sticking together for three or four seasons, youngish players with potential giving them time to gel as a team.

The Reverend Skyblue

You changed your name or trying a variation on steves "all the best"?!

Yes kg82, thanks for pointing that out,i've rectified the error.
I think your right that i must of had steve's signature in my head when finishing it off, god know's why though.

The Rev

CODY!!!

Hasnt Theo Walcotts brother been released? a mate of mine says hes just as quick as Theo but hasnt got the touch like him but would be perfect for a League 1 side.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hasnt Theo Walcotts brother been released? a mate of mine says hes just as quick as Theo but hasnt got the touch like him but would be perfect for a League 1 side.
Theo hasn't got the touch either so I dread to imagine how poor his brothers ball control is.

ccfc_Tom

on sky sports leeds fans were furious they are getting rid of clayton saying hes been class. sounds like he's out of our league and a top 8 champ team will get. I bet someone like barnsley would get howard back, probs still do a job in the champ.

guicey15

Clayton, Nunez, Lloyd Sam and Forsell I think would be brilliant in league one, but for obvious reasons I doubt any will come here. I remember when Forsell played for Birmingham, there fans loved him.

Johnrambo

Clayton, Nunez, Lloyd Sam and Forsell I think would be brilliant in league one, but for obvious reasons I doubt any will come here. I remember when Forsell played for Birmingham, there fans loved him.

Forsell didnt score for Leeds, so i would rather have Beavon. But wont happend sadly..

Users who are viewing this thread