Some may not care (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Not that we needed more of a reason to have a smile on our face right now these pics added to that........

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1632840509225.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632840509225.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 361
  • FB_IMG_1632840485539.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632840485539.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 355

Irish Sky Blue

Don’t know if it is true but I read somewhere that the attendance at Wasps for their opening premiership game against Bristol was only 8k.

Irish Sky Blue

You would think that they would need bigger attendances than that as an average to be sustainable?
It would be great if there comes a Bristol Rovers moment where the tenants become the landlords.

SKYBLUES90

How the bubble has burst. Can only ever see the attendances get worse as every year passes as well. Best start giving out more free tickets eh.

Terry_dactyl

I asked my Rugby following mate and he reckons wasps win at the weekend was “awesome”. Apparently whoever they beat were one of the better teams.
A bit of success might improve their attendance? Let’s hope not.

Great_Expectations

And I know that there were a LOT of free tickets given out for this game too.

If they hadn’t acted the way they had, the shady CCC dealings and all in all the drama had never happened I might feel sorry to see a fellow sporting club struggling, but they did, so I don’t.

ccfcricoh

Doesnt look anywhere near 8500 either to be fair

i imagine theyre just counting all the tickets they gave out as well as the ones that turned up

Ash

Fucking delightful what’s happening at the minute. Thing as well, despite no crowds last season, their form at “home” nosedived and looks to have put off the casual potential day trippers around Cov and Warks from going to watch them. Instead they’re gonna start returning to watch us, and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Boy

So long as the stadium is pressure washed with holy water after the egg chasers have been there then frankly I don't give a damn.

Mcbean

Mmm hard to say whether it’s a good thing or not - if they don’t get the income some things in the stadium may not get done and we could get a St Andrew’s situation - They have an asset with a massive loan - they need to service it somehow

Users who are viewing this thread