Sold out at Shrews: roll call for the cyber supporters (1 Viewer)

ampthill_sba

A chance for the supporters of #nopm and those that only support the #kcic movement to set aside their perspectives and support together away at Shrewsbury...with 1600 sold there must be loads of us going. Who's coming? This is a roll call...

Skyblueweeman

A chance for the supporters of #nopm and those that only support the #kcic movement to set aside their perspectives and support together away at Shrewsbury...with 1600 sold there must be loads of us going. Who's coming? This is a roll call...

At least 1,600 I reckon...

ampthill_sba

Great! An extra 12 so far!

Part of the reason for my thread was to highlight the tiny minority of posters that ACTUALLY follow the Sky Blues through thick and thin. As far as I know not many object to watching away this season but are they (the posters on here who berate those who've been to N'ton) ACTUALLY going away...?!

I don't know the answer but I'm trying to establish one... Roll call guys...who's coming?

Ashdown1

Part of the reason for my thread was to highlight the tiny minority of posters that ACTUALLY follow the Sky Blues through thick and thin. As far as I know not many object to watching away this season but are they (the posters on here who berate those who've been to N'ton) ACTUALLY going away...?!

I don't know the answer but I'm trying to establish one... Roll call guys...who's coming?

Some of us couldn't get tickets !!

jimmyhillsfanclub

I went to 12 away games last season.....

I plan on going to 8 this season....

... but this isn't one of them!

lordsummerisle

Would like to have gone, had some great nights out in Shrewsbury when going through my trade training at Shawbury.

If it's still there, The Hole in the Wall was always a good pub in town.

LastGarrison

Only me who posts on here but I think there's about 10 of us in total on the half 9ish train out of Cov and I think we're meeting another poster off here when we get there.

Still recovering from last weekend so ain't feeling the love yet but I am sure come Saturday I will be bang up for it.

shmmeee

Me and me dad for our first game.

You say you started it to out NOPM, but I see far less of the "real fans" who claim to go to Sixfields in this thread.

Houdi

First league game as well, although did go to Cheltenham for pre season friendly. Yet to see them lose or even concede a goal,:claping hands: hope to keep that record on Saturday.

RoboCCFC90

As with pretty much every away game this season I shall be there! Bringing my old man as well as his Birthday Present :)

Users who are viewing this thread