Sod SISU ! R.I.P CCFC (2 Viewers)

BrisbaneBronco

If you accept Nuneaton being rebranded, you give tacit consent to SISU doing what they want with the club.

Accept Nuneaton being rebranded, you cause Coventry city to move, as much as the owners, as you are normalising the process and considering it acceptable.

So we have moved to Northampton for 3 years.
Do you think that we will ever return to Coventry?
I think that we will if we get new owners. If not it will be Brandon or somewhere outside Coventry, but not within 3 years.
Then what if CCFC were to go tits up during the next 3 years?
What would you feel then about the Nuneaton idea?

DJhinckley

But if you said to them, next season you will be playing at the Ricoh, under new owners, with better players and the season after you will be in League 2. BTW, there is a slight catch, you will be called Coventry and Nuneaton Sky Blues. The majority would say yes.

and if, let's say Aston Villa were experiencing the same problems, and said to Cov fans, next season you could be playing in the Premier League in a 40000 seated Stadium, watching international players week in week out, but there is a slight catch, you will be called Aston and Coventry Clarets...

by the same logic I presume the majority of Cov fans would be in favour? yes? no?

Chipfat

If i was the owners of NTFC i would be very careful in dealings with Sisu,,out of all of this these people have proved to be very good at getting what they want and that could be NTFC within 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread