sod off bbc (1 Viewer)

skyblue4ever

"doncaster are the latest team to be blitzed by the sky blues" never heard that before in my life but it sounded good!

covcity4life

Holy shir did you see DMC back heel to set up Clarke's cross for his eventual finish?

Helped set up Barton's kinda too, class above

covcity4life

I look at the l1 highlights and can't see a team we shouldn't expect to beat

Its a good feeling

Still Preston on sat will be hard, win would be huge.

Brighton Sky Blue

The teamwork for the 4th goal was superb-and Moussa's composure for the first was excellent. I actually thought that the interview with Dean Saunders said a lot-his team didn't necessarily even have a bad day at the office, and their defensive record is good; top result.

kg82

The teamwork for the 4th goal was superb-and Moussa's composure for the first was excellent. I actually thought that the interview with Dean Saunders said a lot-his team didn't necessarily even have a bad day at the office, and their defensive record is good; top result.

That kind of annoyed me what Saunders said. How about we just outplayed and hammered you?!

Brighton Sky Blue

I think Saunders was more shocked than anything else. Hopefully we will get under estimated by a few more teams this season!

Results like yesterday will definitely make folk sit up and take notice-we have still surrendered an awful lot of points even at this stage and only clawed back 3, so in my view if that defensive frailty is sorted, then frankly we should be aiming high.

Mucca Mad Boys

Results like yesterday will definitely make folk sit up and take notice-we have still surrendered an awful lot of points even at this stage and only clawed back 3, so in my view if that defensive frailty is sorted, then frankly we should be aiming high.

You say clawed back 3, but how many times have we conceded first? We score 1st in most of our games, which is encouraging, I also think the old habits of the 'ancient regime' ae being eradicated, throwing away wins and conceding late on etc.

Brighton Sky Blue

You say clawed back 3, but how many times have we conceded first? We score 1st in most of our games, which is encouraging, I also think the old habits of the 'ancient regime' ae being eradicated, throwing away wins and conceding late on etc.

When Robins first came in he was faced with a team that was incredibly brittle and never looked comfortable with a lead. Now we not only look comfortable in front, we also look like adding to it-amazing what effective man management and tactical nous can do.

Mucca Mad Boys

When Robins first came in he was faced with a team that was incredibly brittle and never looked comfortable with a lead. Now we not only look comfortable in front, we also look like adding to it-amazing what effective man management and tactical nous can do.

That's what I'm saying, we're no longer going to draw 2-2 when we're 2-0 up imo

SkyBlueBee

There must be a thread like this on every fans message board up and down the country..

On our forum "we" are complaining about us been showed third in the L1 highlights also that we got a minor mention even though we are now 2nd in the table (everyone ignoring the fact we got a sizeable mention last week)

I guess some fans wont be happy until the whole highlight show is focused on only their team while ignoring the other 71 clubs!

;)

ps1948

Just as an aside, there was no team news in the BBC match preview for us up till about 11am on Saturday morning, which is when I last checked before leaving to go to the game - although that perhaps helped as Doncaster didn't know which of our players were injured/doubtful!

Users who are viewing this thread