sod off bbc (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Last on again useless incester supporting tossers.

rob9872

Oh ok second last still rubbish

PVA

Christ what is this paranoia people have about the BBC hating us, its embarrassing.

wingy

OOPS nearly fell off the sofa.Nearly been up 48 hours solid now ,eyes are just slits,now theres a name for a band.

Sutty

Teams below us played teams above us, hence were on before.

Why do people care about being on last anyway? Not like the ones on first get extended highlights. This paranoia about the BBC somehow hating us is pretty embarrassing.

rob9872

You should be more embarrassed about your tiny cock

Brighton Sky Blue

Teams below us played teams above us, hence were on before.

Why do people care about being on last anyway? Not like the ones on first get extended highlights. This paranoia about the BBC somehow hating us is pretty embarrassing.

You can usually tell from the patronising analysis we got all of last season and the playing down of any success this season.

Mr pot

Leroy reckoned the council were being unfair and had a dig.

Sky blue Sam represent

skybluelee

I find it amazing that Coventry v Walsall would not be the headline game

I know, it is baffling.

I watched it this morning and they clearly show the games in league position order of the highest placed team in the match.

Guarantee next week we will be on second v doncaster. I also guarantee that, should we lose, there will be an anti-BBC thread started on here saying we were only on second so the beeb could mock us.

TheUKGryphon

Incester fans were in the Luther Blissett stand on Soccer AM this morning and when Coventry were mentioned they booed us.

I hope they fumigate the Luther Blissett stand over the week so decent Football fans don't have to sit for 2 hours in that Liecester filth.

W@nkers

Jonny

Oh look, they showed the tiniest clip of Moussa's touch before his goal. Nice to see us wearing the away kit btw!

Users who are viewing this thread