Video Social Q&A | Godden and O'Hare (1 Viewer)

steve101

Funny how they took ages to think who was the fastest player 😂 Not blessed in that area. Surprised too that they said the stats indicated Rose and Gyokeres

SleepyGinger

Funny how they took ages to think who was the fastest player 😂 Not blessed in that area. Surprised too that they said the stats indicated Rose and Gyokeres
Yeah surprised at Rose, a lot of praise for Jamie Allen too. Best trainer and they both put him in their Coventry 5 a side team. When your team mates rate you that highly it says a lot.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Yeah surprised at Rose, a lot of praise for Jamie Allen too. Best trainer and they both put him in their Coventry 5 a side team. When your team mates rate you that highly it says a lot.

Glad you’ve cleared that up. Couldn’t think who J could be. I was very confused cuz they said right back and left back so I assumed DaCosta and thought it was very odd he was a) the best trainer and b) made their five aside team. Allen makes much more sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SleepyGinger

Glad you’ve cleared that up. Couldn’t think who J could be. I was very confused cuz they said right back and left back so I assumed DaCosta and thought it was very odd he was a) the best trainer and b) made their five aside team. Allen makes much more sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I assumed they meant Allen, could be wrong?

pipkin73

The audio quality was so low i struggled to hear some answers.
I thought they said JJ for best trainer so Jodie Jones and that would fit in with what MR has said several times about how much effort he has put in and how hard he trains.
Allen also is a very good trainer by all accounts so i guess it could have been him, but the left/right back thing made me think more Jodie as he seems to be being treained as a lwb at the moment.

Edit, just listened again.
They deffo just say J so could be either for training, but Godden does day JJ for a 5 aside team as he could play LB, RB, CF and Midfield.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Godden is far too good looking to be playing football.

Users who are viewing this thread