Soccer AM (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Didn't it turn out the guy was an Arsenal fan or something?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Which one is you?
0d7df5e94bd7b7a48bfb9ffe35db5697.jpg
None of these! My step daughter was the footie model of the week and as it was me who put her forward, we were invited to the studios for the show. Treated really well and had a couple of drinks in the studio bar afterwards with other guests and Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain. Got pictures at home but I'm not back till Saturday. I'll post them then

no_loyalty

None of these! My step daughter was the footie model of the week and as it was me who put her forward, we were invited to the studios for the show. Treated really well and had a couple of drinks in the studio bar afterwards with other guests and Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain. Got pictures at home but I'm not back till Saturday. I'll post them then

The show has really gone down hill since Lovejoy left, there should be a campaign to bring him back

hill83

ha ha. hilarious. Looks like he doesnt really want to be there. Probably someone behind the scenes who was told to put a city kit on to make up the numbers.

He's a friend of mine. Used to play football with him for The Albany. Top lad but a bit slow. He goes home and away but is also an Arsenal fan. Took the abuse well to be fair to him.

Brylowes

Urmm, Model step daughter on these pics Houch. :emoji_nerd:

Just asking!!!

Houchens Head

Urmm, Model step daughter on these pics Houch. :emoji_nerd:

Just asking!!!
She's now 36 and now works as a stewardess for Qantas. She flies to Dubai and Sydney every other week. And yes, she was once a model. I'll dig some pics out sometime.

stevefloyd

WTF has hells bells done to her hair???????????? woof woof she used to be quite foxy but time stands still for no one....shes managed to accelerate quite fast

Houchens Head

Must take after her Mum then! ;)
This is my missus with her daughter (who was on Soccer AM).
27042723.jpg
'
And this is me with Tim and Helen after the show in the Sky Bar. (I remember the show finished early due to an England match being shown live afterwards, and I'm sure it was versus Scotland, so I reckon this must have been 1997 ish.....
Me with Sky's Helen & Tim.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread