Soccer Aid (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wonder if AT us on a scouting mission tonight. Few Retired players who could do a job for us in League one! Apart from Seaman who's been lobbed yet again :)

Rest Of The World bench is better than ours was all of last season. They were able to replace Roy Keane with Hernan Crespo :)

cornoccfc

Bet the younger viewers are thinking 'who's that Jamie Theakston?' I'm 24 and I nearly forgot he ever existed. He doesn't do anything nowadays!

Quote of the night from Clive about Theakston

Jamie Theakston gets down like a cat...a slightly well fed cat

Sky Blue Kid

Where do you think Dion Dublin comes from? Yet 99% of City supporters loved him.
Sergio pizzorno won man of the match for what??? I admit the goal was pure class, but that's all he did.
Johnny Wilkes was head and shoulders above the rest, and at least on a par with Seedorf and Stam
That plonker Platt couldn't pick his nose, never mind "Man of the match"

Sky Blue Kid

It was a bad challenge on Ramsey by Sherringham, more of a "Let's jump on the bouncy castle" than a tackle. In the same breath, Ramseys' tackle on McGuinness was knee high, and a leg breaker. No wonder Paddy wasn't happy. Things tended to have a slightly less "Fun" side to the game after that.:thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
Where do you think Dion Dublin comes from? Yet 99% of City supporters loved him.
Sergio pizzorno won man of the match for what??? I admit the goal was pure class, but that's all he did.
Johnny Wilkes was head and shoulders above the rest, and at least on a par with Seedorf and Stam
That plonker Platt couldn't pick his nose, never mind "Man of the match"

Platt?? Who?

Hugh Jarse

It was a bad challenge on Ramsey by Sherringham, more of a "Let's jump on the bouncy castle" than a tackle. In the same breath, Ramseys' tackle on McGuinness was knee high, and a leg breaker. No wonder Paddy wasn't happy. Things tended to have a slightly less "Fun" side to the game after that.:thinking about:

Anyone who inflicts damage on Ramsey gets my vote, nice one Teddy.

Users who are viewing this thread