So who is going to the forum. (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I applied just to see if the conspiracy theory here of 'slag them off in survey = don't get invited to forum' rang true. Amazingly it doesn't, but I'm not going anyways so there's a hot fresh seat on the Thursday available once dangerous Dan reads his inbox.

quinn1971

Just had an invite confirmation from Dan Walker for next Monday!!!!

Got mine for the 10th.am I right in thinking there was going to be a boycott of these forums.not sure if I want to go and listen to fisher spout his rubbish.

Mucca Mad Boys

Got mine for the 10th.am I right in thinking there was going to be a boycott of these forums.not sure if I want to go and listen to fisher spout his rubbish.

I don't think people should boycott these forums, especially since people have criticised SISU for lack of fan involvement - people ought to make their mind up.

simple_simon

Wingy - I don't want to appear elitist but the forum is confined to "Corporate Membership" ie: Premier Club, Jaguar Club, Box Holders, Vice Presidents and the bottom of the heap the Legends of which I am a member along with my mate Cloughie.

Do not let him fob you off

Bigelvesy

Got my invite too, for the monday.
Im going to just see what is said. And be generally moody about whatever they say.
I dont think there will actually be 3 though.
I imagine he'll be tired of the shit he's receiving and cancel a few

HinckleySBA

I'm going Thursday too. Want to find out about my PSL seat especially as whatever they say it will not change my mind about not going if they play home games outside of Cov. Could be an interesting night.

Delboycov

Going Monday...unless of course TF has had a nervous breakdown before then and the whole circus is called off!

jas365

So has anyone who applied NOT had an invite? Sound like it's going to be a free for all to me....

Sba180

Monday for me although i can't help but wonder why we're going. Its going to be the same old claptrap that comes out of his gob every time

skybluericoh

Not that elitist, I first put down for the 6th, got that but realised that I'm away that night and e-mailed back, now going on the 7th. I told them season ticket holder for over 25 years not renewed the last 2, was going to at christmas until all the argy bargy started. On the question of would I consider supporting them again, or is there anything the club could do to change my mind I just said yes. I was hoping for a call to question what so I could say 'get new owners in' but will have to tell them on Friday night now.

vincy

I got an invite even though I told them on the questionaire to stick it up their arse!

I won't be going but if anyone can make the link work who wants to go then feel free!

Over the next few weeks we areholding a series of fans forums. There will be 3 initial forums taking place onThursday 6 June, Friday 7 June and Monday 10thJune at the Holiday Inn Coventry on Hinckley Road. All of the forums will start at 7pm.
If you would like to attend one ofthe forums, please register using the link below.

Fans Forum Registration
There are 300 places available ateach forum. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Onlyone place can be allocated per registration.[
If you have successfully secured a place at a forum, you will receive an email to confirm this.

Dan Walker

TicketingManager and SupporterLiaison Officer

Coventry City Football Club

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/www.ccfc.co.uk

In for Friday night :pimp:

All I did was fill the form in on from the link provided by StevieM. All they asked for was which dates you were available, name,email, and preffered date which was the Friday, and got an email back yesterday inviting me on the Friday.

Don;t know anything about this survey everyone is talking about.

This is the webpage you get taken to if anyone wants to try
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CCFCfansforum

shmmeee

(EDIT: I lack reading comprehension :p)

Got my invite for Monday.

If we want to get the most we should organise questions on here to ensure they're more likely to get asked and so we can ask follow ups on the following days.

Remember just because you go doesn't mean you will be picked to ask a question so if you e got a good question it's better for a few people to plan to ask it.

EDIT 2: list of people in this thread attending. Some decent representation but will a drop in the ocean.

Thursday
Flying_Fokker
Kevm39
Wal3590
Pb287
Wokinghamskyblue
HinckleySBA
SkyBlueCharlie
Cigarfingers
CCFCDan87

Friday
Skybluerevolution (pt2)
Si80
SkyBlueRuffian
Skybluericoh
Vincy

Monday
Shmmeee
Jaz365
Quinn1971
Bigelvesy
Andy_skates
Delboycov
Halftimebovril

Last edited:

wingy

So no feedback on the one held tonight for Corporates Legends Etc ,either meaning it went on some while ,they all signed a confidentiality rider or no one of that calibre posts on here.:facepalm::(

wingy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread