So, who DON'T we want ! (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Yeah I don't want them either. Happy for them to oversee MK Dons game as that is always gonna be a huge task to win anyway but need a perm manager after that game.

Not sure who I want so struggling to think who I don't want.

Greggs

Does it really matter who we do or don't want? Sisu will think with their pockets, whilst Waggott puts a positive spin on all this BS.

davebart

Hockaday
McFarlane

Neither of these two -- SISU note.

The fact is Pressley did exactly what he was asked to do by SISU.

So why did they sack him? Presumably to try to take a bit of heat off themselves. Or dropping into the bottom 4 gave them a cheap option. Or both.

What will any new manager be asked to do? Will he be given staying in Div 1 as absolute top necessity?

Doesn't matter who we get.

skybluesam66

this year survival
next year - we need to be in top half throughout

that has to be the minimum requirement at coventry city in the 3rd division

torchomatic

Eric Black!!

Kingokings204

I don't want Richard money. Crap manger. I want proven experience. I don't want Scottish shite or lower league Andy morell bollocks that surely a wind up.

skybluebeduff

Eric Black!!

Still hanging onto his 11 year old record. He's not had a full time managers job since us, what's that tell people? Although i'd have him right now until May, purely because we're going to gamble on whoever takes the reigns anyway.

EDIT: just noticed the thread title, doh!

Last edited:

torchomatic

torchomatic

Oh Jesus. I'd forgotten about Gary Johnson....nnnnooooooo!!!!

turlykerd

Also wouldn't be happy with a joint management position similar to the sillet/ Curtis of Sutcliff n Shipman , although on second thought the opposition may loose a few key men on match day ??!!

Chez78

Dave Hockaday - Good coach not a manager
Darren Ferguson - no good without money
Uwe Rosler - see above
Gary Johnson - would get the early bounce but to short term
Paul Jewell - no explanation needed
Phil Brown - see above
Gary Megson - football is bad enough without him

And any other managers that have already failed at every club they have been at (harsh on Rosler) for once can we just try and get someone who has actually been building a steady level of progress at the club they have been managing, not just a name for the sake of it.

Users who are viewing this thread