So who do we think will be leaving ? (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

TBH seems a bad summer to be selling generally. If we can afford it and no one is throwing a paddy about leaving, I’d be looking to stock up on a few bargains from out of contract players.

Magwitch1

Unsure Hamer will go. Unless he forces a move due to being unhappy I feel Hamer will only be sold this summer if we receive more than what we paid for him. He's our most expensive player in over 10 years. We're simply just not going to let him go for less than what we paid for him if we can help it, as that's not something we can afford to do. He's not been brought in on a whim. Part of the reason why he's was brought in was an investment that the club will hope to eventually make a lucrative return on when he's sold.

However, on present form and with clubs still struggling financially, I feel that's unlikely (unless there's a club that's taken a real shine to him) so I think he'll be here next season.
Has been linked with Rangers, I can’t see him moving to a prem or championship club but Rangers maybe. So long as we use any money we got for him on the team wouldn’t bother me to be honest.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

TBH seems a bad summer to be selling generally. If we can afford it and no one is throwing a paddy about leaving, I’d be looking to stock up on a few bargains from out of contract players.

If there are a few freebies around due to some squads cutting costs from the pandemic it may well have a knock on effect on some of our out of contract players like Biamou, Fadz, Kelly and Jones as we may find younger/better/less injury prone alternatives.

Mucca Mad Boys

I’d learn from Everton and Sheff Utd investing heavily in that position and it not working out all that well. You can pick up experienced keepers for low sums as there will always be a few not getting game time.

I’d put the money at CB to be honest

Especially as we will no longer have Ostigard. Presuming we do not resign him. Defence is so important and overall, our defence improved as the season went on, but we gifted way too many goals. Especially in away games.

I’m happy that we have two strikers who could feasibly score 10 goals in the championship. For that reason, I’m not too desperate to sign a striker.

If we have a solid defence, we won’t go down. Therefore, that is the priority until we’re ready to push on to that next level in the Championship.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

If there are a few freebies around due to some squads cutting costs from the pandemic it may well have a knock on effect on some of our out of contract players like Biamou, Fadz, Kelly and Jones as we may find younger/better/less injury prone alternatives.
Ccfc think squads of 25 are as low as clubs can go but there will be many out of contract players who don’t get contracts this summer

Users who are viewing this thread