So who do we think will be leaving ? (2 Viewers)

Ann Proctor-Brown

I will go with one of the goalkeepers but not sure which one, Jobello,Baka,Max,J allen,J pask,J shipley ,Drysdale,Mason,the german fella,and GK if we can pay up his contract.Osti,James.McCallum,Viktor,will all return to their clubs.If we can still get out of the Ben sheaf deal and not sure about J Jones.Add to that some younger players will leave as well.

Evo1883

I will go with one of the goalkeepers but not sure which one, Jobello,Baka,Max,J allen,J pask,J shipley ,Drysdale,Mason,the german fella,and GK if we can pay up his contract.Osti,James.McCallum,Viktor,will all return to their clubs.If we can still get out of the Ben sheaf deal and not sure about J Jones.Add to that some younger players will leave as well.

I reckon Robins is still in line to get the boot after this shitshiw of a season too

giphy.gif

skyblue1991

Hopefully you off this forum

Bugsy

Ann proctor brown
Cc84
Gregbant (dongle)
And you can take baka with u aswell..PUSB

Bugsy

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

J-just wondering... but why does every player who’s first name begins with J get their initial and no other player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrtrench

What are your views on Yoko Ono?

Bugsy

Ann Proctor-Brown

Anne I think we should get rid of

Wilson
Marosi
Dabo
Da Costa
Ostigaard
Mcfadzean
Rose
Hyam
Pask
Mason
McCallum
Reid
Eccles
Hamer
James
Kelly
Shipley
Allen
Jobello
Kastaneer
Hillsner
Bapaga
Baka
Walker
Godden
Gyo

Allows us to build a team around Biamou next year
Dont forget Drysdale.

mrtrench

I wish I knew more so I could have an opinion on Yoko. I thought Paul's reaction to John dying was awful. Who's to blame for the split? Is it Yoko? Or John? Or Paul?

TomRad85

Tbf you laugh at her but minus 1 or 2 she may not be far wrong.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paxman II

I don't think Gyokeres will be coming back, Sheaf who has not made the squad in a while for a reason will also not be coming back. Ostigard will be back for a fee. Unless we can identify a good striker and afford a good somewhat proven one, then both Godden and Walker will be our main strike force to start next season. Max earns a contract extension. We will buy James.
Mccallum will not return and we will be in the market for a top loan from a prem club or buy as a replacement.
Shipley, Allen, Baka, Kastaneer, Jobello and other obvious suspects will be gone. Morosi remains and Wilson has taken the number 1 spot.
We will keep De Costa. Rose will remain. McFaz will move on, and we will buy a replacement. Jones will be like a new signing. That's just my thoughts :)

mrtrench

If Yoko had been a football player, which position do we think she'd have played?

I think she'd be a number 9, number 9, number 9...

Gibbo

Excluding loanees*, it is easier to say who Robins would definitely keep - there are only three (with three other possibles).

Keep: Dabo, Hamer, O'Hare. And even then if the right offer came in...

Possibles Walker (potential) MacFadz (until his legs finally go) Wilson (you need a second string goalie; he's as good as you get for the position)

Thereafter any of the rest are dispensable as not one of them is definitely top half Championship calibre. Sorry you poor deluded fools, Godden, Max, Kelly, Hyam, Rose, JJ, Marosi, Shipley, Allen, are all just not good enough to form the core of a side hoping to be above halfway in the Championship. Peripheral squad players at best.

But you would not get rid of all of them at once, so who leaves maybe kind of random depending on who we are looking to acquire and who has another club interested. The out of contract peripherals like Baka are obvious departures, but who knows who else might move?

There probably needs to be a clear out at the Under 23 level as well as some like Bremang seeem to be long term residents there. They might get into the first team if we were still in League 2, but not the Chamionship. Our singular inability to loan some of them out is a clue.

Time for Robins to be as radical as the budget allows. Some will stay but you will never get far with a side with so many makeweights.

* By my reckoning James, Gyokeres, Sam Mac, Sheaf and Osti

Users who are viewing this thread