Adam Le Fondre
James McFadden
Jon Carew
Jake Livermore
Jason Koumas
Cody McDonald
Giles Barnes
Sam Vokes

So who are we signing today? My money is on Joey Barton, Simon Cox, Ishmael Miller, Owen Hargreaves and David Becham (on loan)

Otis

Yesterday we signed
Adam Le Fondre
James McFadden
Jon Carew
Jake Livermore
Jason Koumas
Cody McDonald
Giles Barnes
Sam Vokes

So who are we signing today? My money is on Joey Barton, Simon Cox, Ishmael Miller, Owen Hargreaves and David Becham (on loan)

Today we will be signing the same players we signed yesterday.

kg82

These seem to be options available to Cov fans: 1 - Moan that rumours are being spread of potential signings, 2 - Moan about no signings (moan can be changed to be sarcastic/take the piss etc etc)!

SkyBlue_Bear83

These seem to be options available to Cov fans: 1 - Moan that rumours are being spread of potential signings, 2 - Moan about no signings (moan can be changed to be sarcastic/take the piss etc etc)!
Agreed I am happy we are talking about potential incomings than outgoings for a change

Nick

Administrator
I think it was a sarcastic tongue in cheek thread. I personally think it depends on who is speaking as to who we are signing. If it is Tanned Ken it will be Messi.

Otis

We've got so little money I am half expecting us to play in skins on Saturday.

kg82

Agreed I am happy we are talking about potential incomings than outgoings for a change

EXACTLY! I'd much rather talk about rumours of incomings than outgoings! Although I don't expect anyone in before Saturday!

Nonleagueherewecome

I think it was a sarcastic tongue in cheek thread. I personally think it depends on who is speaking as to who we are signing. If it is Tanned Ken it will be Messi.

Why would we want him? I think we've already established that Bigirimana is far superior.

Otis

Hey we're probably top of the league at moaning! Wait no that would be a bit optimistic! We're rubbish at moaning too!

I would say we are indeed at the top of the league for moaners, but you just know that even if there was a league of moaners and we were the best moaners in the league, come the end of the season we would still just miss out on the play-offs.

SkyblueSavage

I think we'd go on a great run of moaning, become a bit more optimistic following media hype and then stop moaning, leading to a dip in moaning and a slide down to around 17th, a few of our best moaners get sidelined with terrible happiness related injuries which is where we end up at the end of the season.

And then repeat. Pffft.

Users who are viewing this thread