So who are Arlesey Town? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Arlesey Town play in the Southern Football League Premier Division (The same league as Bedworth United who they have beaten 1-0 this season)

Former players include Craig Mackail-Smith, Dave Kitson and Sam Baldock

Their ground is called the aRMadillo Stadium and holds 2,920

7021.jpg

To be fair the game will be like them getting to Wembley playing at the Ricoh so they are going to play out of their skins, I don't think Robins is that cocky to play a really weak side and hopefully he will put a decent side out.

Anybody else know any more?

Astute

I know the last time I was as confident on winning an FA Cup tie as this one was against Sutton UTD...........

wingy

Director of football blimey, can we have one of them ? :thinking about:

He does double glazing during the week and they train evenings Tuesday/Thursday,only 77 places behind us .On the subject of Partime /people who perform two jobs,my daughter had a certain Brummie Nathan Cameron fit her Virgin media box in May ,she knows our squad and is convinced it was our very own.

mark82

Seen Arlesey play a couple of times against Leamington, who are in the same league. Lets be honest, we should batter them but how often does it work out completely different!

Bring a thousand! They only average a couple of hundred at home at best! Population only about 5,000!

skybluelee

Seen Arlesey play a couple of times against Leamington, who are in the same league. Lets be honest, we should batter them but how often does it work out completely different!

Bring a thousand! They only average a couple of hundred at home at best! Population only about 5,000!

They average 159 based on what i read this morning!

skybluelee

Which means there is actually a team in england that fills less of their stadium for home games than we do.

Black6Osprey

Arlesey gave its name to the Arlesey Bomb.

Anyone who fishes will know what I'm on about.

Don't know anything about the footy team but I hope this tie doesn't blow up in our faces if you'll excuse the terrible pun.

Moff

Arlesey Town play in the Southern Football League Premier Division (The same league as Bedworth United who they have beaten 1-0 this season)

Former players include Craig Mackail-Smith, Dave Kitson and Sam Baldock

Their ground is called the aRMadillo Stadium and holds 2,920

7021.jpg

To be fair the game will be like them getting to Wembley playing at the Ricoh so they are going to play out of their skins, I don't think Robins is that cocky to play a really weak side and hopefully he will put a decent side out.

Anybody else know any more?

I would say from the above picture that their fans have as much space around them at their games as we do at the ricoh.;)

Users who are viewing this thread