So who’s not going to Wembley tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

What happened, Steve?
Did you get to watch it somewhere else?
I was supposed to be working so I said I would honour that to help this guy who was going through a divorce, my son asked me if I wanted a ticket I reluctantly said no because I was working, the guy then rings me Friday saying he was ok he is putting the job through his insurance...thank you very much I told him I could have gone to Wembley, no wonder his wife left him and yes I watched it all alone on Sky at home

Bennosdancingfeet

I was supposed to be working so I said I would honour that to help this guy who was going through a divorce, my son asked me if I wanted a ticket I reluctantly said no because I was working, the guy then rings me Friday saying he was ok he is putting the job through his insurance...thank you very much I told him I could have gone to Wembley, no wonder his wife left him and yes I watched it all alone on Sky at home

Tickets were still on sale on the Friday, you could of went still surely

Otis

I nearly didn't go. Was actually on the coach and was going to get off, but pleased I stayed on.

My eye was hurting all day, but the win helped alleviate the pain.

stevefloyd

I could and sat on my own and not with my son plus I had to get transport because their car was full so I stayed home and sulked BUT not for long

Otis

I could and sat on my own and not with my son plus I had to get transport because their car was full so I stayed home and sulked BUT not for long
Could have had my train tickets. First class too.

You would have had a free trip down there.

torchomatic

Other way round for me. Missed last year but got there on Monday. Wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread