So where's this new striker and er Eastwood still here (1 Viewer)

coop

So did I expect a new striker by the Reading game and Eastwood go to Bournemouth to free up is wages?Of course I fricken never, why do there come out with this bull?

coop

I'm just saying they want to bring a striker in do they expect to sign him on Friday not train with his team then wonder why he carnt gel with his players in the game.

ccfc1973

They have been saying it for months, trust me it won't happen ...at best we will get another kid in, but only if we can move eastwood out

ccfcdan

Why anyone believes anything that the club say is beyond me. Its constant bs used to drive me up the wall. Now however i read what they say and laugh. With every player that leaves a new one arrives on a fraction of that players wage. If Eastwood left and he's on 10'000 a week, we will sign another kid on 1000 a week! :)

coop

I don't believe anything they say but Steve Waggot was very convincing didn't think he was part of the SISU bullshit brigade.But there's still tomorrow to come,will still be cheering the lads on Saturday no matter who'll be playing for ccfc.

Users who are viewing this thread