So where's the transport you promised Timmy? (1 Viewer)

kmj5000

I seem to recall at the fans' forum, Timmy was bursting to tell us all about the coaches the club has arranged for the groundshare but the FL woudn't let him.

I'm sure he mentioned it again, more recently in a CWR interview didn't he?

He also said he was going to offer special deals to all those supporters who had paid a licence fee for their "lifetime seat" didn't he?

You don't think he was making it up as he went along do you?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4232

I remember those teaser 'packages' he spoke about. Like a little kid with an exciting secret. What a load of toss.

deanocity3

QUOTE=kmj5000;512508]I seem to recall at the fans' forum, Timmy was bursting to tell us all about the cosches the club has arranged for the groundshare but the FL woudn't let him.

He also said he was going to offer special deals to all those supporters who had paid a licence fee for their "lifetime seat" ddn't he?

You don't think he was making it up as he went along do you?[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNwemL7NOw on at 10 mins is mentions travel

Ashdown1

Probably can't find a coach company to give them any credit, would you trust the cretins with your business ?!

chiefdave

haven't you heard, it's free travel for all. Just turn up in the car park of the new Fisher Stadium on Sunday morning and he'll give you all a lift :D

Sky Blue Harry H

You can just hear his response if asked:

Deep patronising sigh ................'Well, with ACL taking up so much of our time with misleading statements, and with all the other distractions, our priority has had to be for Mr Pressley and the players, who need our full support......blah, blah, blah' .......Quiet aside - "I had my fingers crossed, when I promised transport".

Exit left (I wish) :blue::blue:

skybluesam66

i phoned today and asked what travel was available as i couldnt buy a ticket without transport
there was none arranged

lying to the league again

the move was on condition of transport

fisher you lying basket case

Steve.B50

I seem to recall at the fans' forum, Timmy was bursting to tell us all about the coaches the club has arranged for the groundshare but the FL woudn't let him.

He also said he was going to offer special deals to all those supporters who had paid a licence fee for their "lifetime seat" didn't he?

You don't think he was making it up as he went along do you?

Was told on Saturday he had contacted Lewis Coaches and asked to book 15No, but no idea why he thinks he will need that many?

Johnnythespider

How many will fit in the back of this.
ag06.jpg

L

longjohnskyblue

I am pretty sure one of the rules of the FL is that any team that ground shares must lay on transport - or is that just another rule the spineless goons at the FL will conveniently ignore?

Users who are viewing this thread