so where is TF now, he's been silent (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

just wondering, because in the most turbulent times @ Coventry City our CEO suddenly becomes silent,
a huge concern for all real fans

Samo

I imagine Joy has him boumd and gagged so he can't run off at the mouth and cause any more damage!

Florence1898

surely though he must have the common decency to explain his current situation,
if that's ok with you Joy
Tim and Joy continue to throw more money at the lawyers trying to convince themselves they were unaware the Golden Share was in Coventry City Football Club Limited. It's pitiful how they keep fighting, if they had any morality whatsoever they would gracefully bow out, sadly they will sink the club rather than do this. I wonder whether Seppala is now regretting not agreeing to the terms agreed on 29 January 2013, as this has cost the club dearly.

georgehudson

only thing tho flo is that tim @ the form last year said he' only get paid 30% of his salary if he didn't perform,
i just reckon the fa might be really interested in all of this,
but they must NOT penalise CCFC & the fans,
back to sir walter scotts epic marmion,
& oh what a tangled web we weave,
when we practice to deceive,
PUSB

Lord_Nampil

Hasn't spoken to local meda since administration order was place on the club! Only Spoke to the guardian and left a post on the clubs website and program! It's quite interesting that they have said nothing, for what reson we don't no!

Last edited:

Delboycov

Wouldn't be disappointed if we never hear from the untrustworthy snake ever again. I have much more trust and respect for Waggot and would prefer him to be the club's mouthpiece from now on.

stupot07

He's probably been advised by solicitors to keep a low profile until the 6 week report has been submitted to court.

ajsccfc

I don't really see it as a huge concern that he's silent. When was the last time you heard anything of worth or substance from him?

The Penguin

Perhaps the administrator was sent a dead fish wrapped up in one of his suit jackets?

(Of course if you haven't seen the Godfather then this will mean sweet FA to you.)

Ashdown1

I'm a happier man now he's not out in the open spouting utter shite about ground sharing, profits on half time chunky Kit Kats and building convenient new Stadiums near Chipping Camden.

RoboCCFC90

Lets put it another way, when was the last time anyone saw or heard from Joy Seppala in the Media?

Answers on a postcard please..

Users who are viewing this thread