So, what would you do..... (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Just a quick update, well the op went all fine and well although my back is still very sore. Having to take things very easy , no stretching, bending etc. The choice to have the op was the right one as you all alluded to.
Have to say a great big thanks though to the staff and nurses at Derby royal hospital. Absolute gems all of them .

Glad to hear it buddy. Take it easy, hope you’ve got a nursemaid on hand ;)

pipkin73

Glad to hear it buddy. Take it easy, hope you’ve got a nursemaid on hand ;)
I know his Mrs, she won't take no crap from him 100% rest like it or not. Glad it went well mate and let's hope your back up and running soon, well back up and drinking at least lol

Nick

Administrator
Just a quick update, well the op went all fine and well although my back is still very sore. Having to take things very easy , no stretching, bending etc. The choice to have the op was the right one as you all alluded to.
Have to say a great big thanks though to the staff and nurses at Derby royal hospital. Absolute gems all of them .
Glad to hear it!

Take it easy and rest well. Enjoy the rest while you have a good excuse

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That's great to hear. Have a speedy recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread