So what is happening about private seat licenses? (1 Viewer)

I presume we won't hear from Grendel again on this post ?
Maybe he hasn't heard from ML yet regarding the correct PR response ?

Oh Dear! Here we go again! I've refrained from posting re this G chap/chappess but why do people respond to an obvious wummer? He/she is always right, so it's pointless entering debate with him/her - just ignore and the lack of attention might - just might - make him/her go away.

Brighton Sky Blue

10,800? I remember the days when I thought a gate that low for a home game for us was very poor :whistle:

Fair play to Luton. Good to see them back in the FL. Their fans have been through a lot in recent years. Might even be only a year before we play them again.

Might just be a few months...

fernandopartridge

Perhaps the seat & brick issue is something CCC/ACL could take up at the judicial review...? I know it's more complicated than who has done the most wrongs, but the whole thing sounds like the playground bully running to the teacher.

No, it's completely irrelevant to the judicial review.

wingy

I do wonder If the liquidations delay relates to an aspect In the JR .

Background to events leading up to the Hiatus ,much like Sisu using the history of the deal where Higgs took on the clubs share?

AndreasB

Thing about those Private Licences - they were always empty at the Ricoh anyway. I assumed the "owners" had either died or given up interest. You should hang on to them as they are valid for the Premiership Return party with the players and everything.
You could always take a cushion to Sixfields and sit on that. You bought a product that could have "tradeable" value and turned out to be a bit worthless - Should contact P Fletcher esq courtesy of Burnley or wherever he hangs about now.

wingy

I assumed the "owners" had either died or given up interest. You should hang on to them as they are valid for the Premiership Return party with the players and everything.

Thought you were talking about SISU there !!

duffer

Thing about those Private Licences - they were always empty at the Ricoh anyway. I assumed the "owners" had either died or given up interest. You should hang on to them as they are valid for the Premiership Return party with the players and everything.
You could always take a cushion to Sixfields and sit on that. You bought a product that could have "tradeable" value and turned out to be a bit worthless - Should contact P Fletcher esq courtesy of Burnley or wherever he hangs about now.

What a lazy, mean-spirited post. Full of bile and bullshit in equal measure.

I'm guessing because you can't blame the Council or ACL for this one you feel the need to turn on people who chucked a bit of extra money at the club in good faith, only to be completely let down. Pathetic.

First off, not all PSLs were empty - so that's rubbish.

Secondly, PSLs never had a tradeable value, so there's another lazy assumption.

People didn't buy PSLs to make money, in fact they committed themselves to giving the more club money. Read on (and try not to move your lips when doing so, it's a dead giveaway)...

http://ccfctv.co.uk/2013/06/01/private-seat-licence-owners-demand-money-back-from-coventry-city/

The fact is that PSLs were sold by CCFC, though it seems it was never clear whether the money was paid to Holdings or Limited. It does seem clear that in neither case was any attempt made by the Administrator to contact PSL holders (which I think may actually have been in breach of his duties if the money did go into Limited) and clearly SISU can't be arsed either.

Either way, the club took money from fans for something which they can no longer deliver, and it seems to has no intention to refund them. Funny how Mr Fisher seems to have forgotten yet another of his promises.

http://www.football.co.uk/coventry_...mmunication_with_psl_holders_rss4268647.shtml

(Incidentally if the PSLs are as TF states above, with Holdings, then I think there's scope to prevent the voluntary liquidation of that company. http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/42057-CCFC-Holdings-voluntary-liquidation-problem - I'd certainly be asking questions if I'd bought a PSL).

Spionkop

Well said Duffer. People talk about how morals go out of the window in the modern football game. This is an example of it. Those loyal fans who did this obviously thought a lot of their club. Sisu's silence says it all. It's how they operate sadly.

Grendel

Well said Duffer. People talk about how morals go out of the window in the modern football game. This is an example of it. Those loyal fans who did this obviously thought a lot of their club. Sisu's silence says it all. It's how they operate sadly.

I suggest you and duffer go down to old sparkys place on the London road - this was an old regime issue. They hold the liability and pick up the tab.

DaleM

I suggest you and duffer go down to old sparkys place on the London road - this was an old regime issue. They hold the liability and pick up the tab.

I can't quite decide if you are indeed an intellectual genius or a complete and utter wum . Seriously if the club , which Sisu aquired lock stock including the PSL's had taken the cash off supporters how the fuck is "old sparky" as you call him liable .

I can't quite decide if you are indeed an intellectual genius or a complete and utter wum . Seriously if the club , which Sisu aquired lock stock including the PSL's had taken the cash off supporters how the fuck is "old sparky" as you call him liable .

Just one more example of how "Normal business practice" is helping us (not).
Reference your indecision re Mr G., I guess it's possible to be both at the same time.

Last edited:

Astute

If that is the case why did Timothy say it would get sorted? Just another time when he was economical with the truth though.

sweeno70

I had a letter last year about my PSL, It states that "As a consequence of our move away from the Ricoh Arena and our move to a new stadium,we would like to lay out new Private Seat License terms and conditions.Whilst thesr new terms will be laid out in detail in the near future,we would like to take an opportunity to briefly present the options to you."
"A number of the benefits outlined in the original agreement will be unable to be fulfilled for the period of time we are temporarily ground sharing and playing as sixfields stadium Northampton.
We will reinstate the full benefits of being a Private Seat License holder once we return to Coventry in our new home.

We greatly appreciate and respect the commitment you made to the team by being a PSL holder and,whilewe would like to continue your support,we acknowledge that it may not be practical for you to have a season ticket at Northampton."

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Pointless mean response to someone with a genuine grievance .

Users who are viewing this thread