So , what are our owners going to do now ............... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Certainly will, I mention £150k for laying a pitch at Northampton, and you try to "Poo Poo it" as if it's irrellevant in what SISU did! How the f**k do you say "Move the Club forward" if the money that you and other fans have paid into the Club is being used to rent a ground 35 miles away from it's roots, and actually pay for a new pitch to be laid there in the process! So Yes, I think being a SISU apologist is a damned good description of you.

Edit- The bare minimum of that £150k could have gone into strengthening the team, but no they sell Wilson in the process, and "How much of that money went back into the team?"
Is the money now going to Northampton still? You aren't using past tense so just wondered.

Unless anybody who has given the club money before or after is an apologist?

Sky Blue Kid

Is the money now going to Northampton still? You aren't using past tense so just wondered.

Did I say any was going to Northampton now? It doesn't excuse what our owners did to our fans, and anybody that makes excuses for what SISU did is an apologist. Too hard to comprehend Nick? Or are you doing what you accused me of yesterday, because if you are, who's being silly now?

Sky Blue Kid

Fucking hell!!! Why are you trying to put a timescale on my post ffs. It happened. CCFC were taken away from Coventry by SISU. and if that wasn't bad enough Coventry City FC.(FANS HARD EARNED MONEY) paid for a new pitch to be laid at Northampton. You're as bad as SISU you fucking SISU apologist.

Sky Blue Kid

Just goes to prove what a prick you really are, and also proves you don't read posts more than a couple of pages back.....

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid Fucking hell!!! Why are you trying to put a timescale on my post ffs. It happened. CCFC were taken away from Coventry by SISU. and if that wasn't bad enough Coventry City FC.(FANS HARD EARNED MONEY) paid for a new pitch to be laid at Northampton. You're as bad as SISU you fucking SISU apologist.

Is that enough in the "Past tense" for you?

Last edited:

covmark

Sisu apologist?? ffs, the old 'scab' line will be coming out soon.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueZack

Why are you so angry? Can't be good for you. It's only football. It's only an internet forum. It's only a differing opinion.

Sky Blue Kid

Why are you so angry? Can't be good for you. It's only football. It's only an internet forum. It's only a differing opinion.

Why am I so angry?... I'm not angry as such. Just stating a few facts with regards to SISU. Or don't you think they are facts?

Edit- Can anyone deny the fact that SISU took CCFC away from it's home?
Can anyone deny SISU paid £150k for a new pitch at Northampton?
Can anyone deny that if someone tries to "Brush under the carpet" these facts, they are infact being an apologist? I'll leave you to think about that mate ;)

Last edited:

SkyBlueZack

You are angry. I ask a question and your response is aggressive. I didn't say nothing about not agreeing with you. I said nothing about sisu or facts. Yet your response is do I not think they are facts? Nothing to do with what I asked or why I asked.

Sky Blue Kid

You are angry. I ask a question and your response is aggressive. I didn't say nothing about not agreeing with you. I said nothing about sisu or facts. Yet your response is do I not think they are facts? Nothing to do with what I asked or why I asked.

Because I do a Nick(Ask a question of you) I'm being aggressive? Not at all mate, I stated facts and asked if you thought they were facts? "Note the question marks" ;)

Skyblueweeman

Why am I so angry?... I'm not angry as such. Just stating a few facts with regards to SISU. Or don't you think they are facts?

Can anyone deny that if someone tries to "Brush under the carpet" these facts, they are infact being an apologist? I'll leave you to think about that mate ;)

Can you deny that the Council are/were not involved in our downfall ("hell will freeze over...")?
Can you deny that the club was financially in a worse state before SISU took over (circa £65m in debt and not self-sufficient)?

There's no f&*king SISU apologists you muppet...just those who can see that there's more than one party involved in our downfall.

Sky Blue Kid

Seeing as you think you know me, what did I have for breakfast? Toast? Cereal? Tea? Coffee? You don't know mate ;) Just like you're wrong in thinking I'm angry.

Nick

Administrator
Just goes to prove what a prick you really are, and also proves you don't read posts more than a couple of pages back.....

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid Fucking hell!!! Why are you trying to put a timescale on my post ffs. It happened. CCFC were taken away from Coventry by SISU. and if that wasn't bad enough Coventry City FC.(FANS HARD EARNED MONEY) paid for a new pitch to be laid at Northampton. You're as bad as SISU you fucking SISU apologist.

Is that enough in the "Past tense" for you?

So why is he an apologist for saying people should get behind the club now? The club, not owners.

We aren't at Sixfields any more, so are people who give the club money now still paying for Sixfields?

How does that make somebody an apologist?

You just need to read your posts to see they come across as very angry.

SkyBlueZack

You're always spoiling for a row. I didn't say I knew you just that I think you are angry. It comes across in what you put and how you put it. I repeat I didn't disagree with what you were saying. Just that you shouldn't be so angry as there is more to life. It's also of my opinion that others will find you angry and aggressive in part to your writing style. There doesn't have to be an argument every day. That's all I'm trying to say.

Sky Blue Kid

Can you deny that the Council are/were not involved in our downfall ("hell will freeze over...")?
Can you deny that the club was financially in a worse state before SISU took over (circa £65m in debt and not self-sufficient)?

There's no f&*king SISU apologists you muppet...just those who can see that there's more than one party involved in our downfall.

Yet another "Muppet" who reads what he wants to read. I'll say the same to you that I said to Torchy only yesterday. Do some research on posts that I've made from about 18 months ago to present day, where I state... Both SISU AND CCC are at fault for the shit we're in at the moment. You see I hold my hands up after backing CCC staunchly until FACTS were made clear about them.
To answer your other point(I don't do a Nick)

I don't deny we were "Up shit street" before SISU took charge, but can you deny "After being told CCFC were one of only 3-4 Football teams that were debt free, then within 18 months-2 years SISU were claiming to be £45m in debt, then at Administration Appleton claiming that SISU could be as much as £75m+ in debt, but don't let those figures get in the way 'eh?

And finally, as I've already said, If someone "Sweeps under the carpet" the facts of being taken away from our City, then to add insult to injury, pay £150k for a new pitch to be laid at Northampton(Remembering SISU never looked after the Ricoh pitch and let it become a "Shit pit") in my eyes is an apologist, much in the same way as some posters on here have been called CCC apologists
Oh ye Have a nice day... "Muppet"

Last edited:

chiefdave

Certainly will, I mention £150k for laying a pitch at Northampton, and you try to "Poo Poo it" as if it's irrellevant in what SISU did! How the f**k do you say "Move the Club forward" if the money that you and other fans have paid into the Club is being used to rent a ground 35 miles away from it's roots, and actually pay for a new pitch to be laid there in the process! So Yes, I think being a SISU apologist is a damned good description of you.

You're posting in a thread about what our owners do moving forward, not what they did in the past.

I haven't denied we paid rent to Northampton or paid for a pitch there. In fact I didn't give the club a penny while we were in Northampton as I didn't agree with the move. However we are not there now so unless you know something we don't the money I've paid for next years season ticket is not going to Northampton. That's not being a SISU apologist, that's supporting the team.

We are being run as self sufficient, the more people who put money into the club the bigger the budget Mowbray will have.

Nobody is trying to brush anything under the carpet but its totally irrelevant to the discussion taking place.

Moff

Seeing as you think you know me, what did I have for breakfast? Toast? Cereal? Tea? Coffee? You don't know mate ;) Just like you're wrong in thinking I'm angry.

I take it you do realise people don't have to know anyone personally to see an emotion like anger. People see it in what you write, they don't need to know what you had for breakfast.

I don't know who is right or wrong in this debate, but its only you who insults and abuses all the time, which means you are either angry or cant win an argument without insulting people.

Give it a rest, you just shout down and insult people who disagree, so why not just respect their opinions for once without the insults?

dongonzalos

Going forward
They have intensive meetings with Wasps. Closed doors nobody leaves till a deal is struck type of meetings. To secure a long term future for the SkyBlues that involves a long term rent deal in exchange for access to greater revenue.
Gives us the security we need to improve sponsorship deals and everything else.
Include the Higgs centre and the academy in the deals .
Also include staff sharing to reduce costs.
Secondly look at what we have we TM
Look at the opportunity, it's a manager arguably working at a level lower than he should because he perceives us as a big club at this level.
Take advantage of this opportunity back him to the hilt give him a top 3 budget.
Keep investing in the academy the way it is and maximise the return on academy players sold.

Bob Latchford

I don't know who is right or wrong in this debate, but its only you who insults and abuses all the time, which means you are either angry or cant win an argument without insulting people. 12019783_1002657196451153_5048834648233674584_n.jpg

Sky Blue Kid

I take it you do realise people don't have to know anyone personally to see an emotion like anger. People see it in what you write, they don't need to know what you had for breakfast.

I don't know who is right or wrong in this debate, but its only you who insults and abuses all the time, which means you are either angry or cant win an argument without insulting people.

Give it a rest, you just shout down and insult people who disagree, so why not just respect their opinions for once without the insults?
Being called a "Muppet" by someone that hasn't read previous posts isn't insulting? behave yourself Moff. I don't care if posters disagree with me. I do care if I'm personally attacked though.

Grendel

Bump.

Classic thread. Today must get someone thinking

PUSB

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Will it? Fisher as there in the directors box as the trophy was lifted.

I doubt he will have anything but his usual smug grin on his face today.

Grendel

Judicial Review hearing set for July 14

Users who are viewing this thread