So tonight...win, lose or draw? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I'm in the draw zone tonight. I would think after last nights performances of Forest, Millwall and Peterborough and Pompey our players will know they have to do like wise even more so now. If they can do it then we must show we can do it. A draw will be a good result though but a win would set things alight wouldn't they?

Now my head in the prediction league has us losing 3-1 and I hope I'm wrong.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Not expecting much... That way if we win it will make me extra happy! 2-0 Cardiff... Here's to proving me wrong!

coop

To be honest with you theyve had all season to do what all the other teams done but i just dont think that they are good enough to pick up results like the ones last night we had our best chance of saving our season at forest and blew that so im not expecting us to win away all season i actually think most of the players are just not up for the fight i hope im wrong

kg82

To be honest with you theyve had all season to do what all the other teams done but i just dont think that they are good enough to pick up results like the ones last night we had our best chance of saving our season at forest and blew that so im not expecting us to win away all season i actually think most of the players are just not up for the fight i hope im wrong

What??????

Otis

I've had a 50 grand bet on us winning tonight.

Having my house repossessed tomorrow.

Covstu

Going to get beaten tonight, 3-0. I would love to say we would get something but I cannot see it!

Users who are viewing this thread