So, this new pitch? Is it any good? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Just switched it on, funny how you can see their 22 line and other lines but could hardly see the penalty box and centre circle yesterday.

#secondclasscitizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just switched it on, funny how you can see their 22 line and other lines but could hardly see the penalty box and centre circle yesterday.

#secondclasscitizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

They didn't even provide us with a penalty spot.

ecky

The pitch has cut up badly in the scrum areas. no doubt Pressley will have this excuse ready in his locker next time we play badly.
I noticed yesterday how faint the 18yd box lines were aswell?

chiefdave

Admittedly this is only going on pics off twitter but it looks like it's falling to pieces. If it's like this now what's it going to be like if there's a couple of games in quick succession and a few days rain?

ecky

Admittedly this is only going on pics off twitter but it looks like it's falling to pieces. If it's like this now what's it going to be like if there's a couple of games in quick succession and a few days rain?

Its live on BT Sport HD and it looks bad already...

SkyBlueScottie

Just switched over and in the background on the video screen you can see there are people inspecting areas of it, it looked a little soft yesterday the grass also looked long I could not work out whether some of the bad balls played yesterday were due to the pitch or if both sides were just particularly crap.

stupot07

Just switched over and in the background on the video screen you can see there are people inspecting areas of it, it looked a little soft yesterday the grass also looked long I could not work out whether some of the bad balls played yesterday were due to the pitch or if both sides were just particularly crap.

We're in league one....both side were just particularly crap.

Users who are viewing this thread