So this is what we feed our family? (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
This is the stuff that really annoys me. Not that they haven't been using real blueberries, but the fact that these health nuts go on about it being a life ending matter. Who gives a shit what people eat. You can eat whatever you want, and as long as you do a reasonable amount of excersize, you'll be fine.

Pretty ironic how its mainly Americans that go on about healthy eating when the majority of them are excessively over weight.

Marty

The only way to know what goes into food is making it yourself, People want these kinda things to last 4-5 days, and if they use fresh fruit, it's going to go off in that time (factor in production time, transportation etc.). so they are just offering the consumer something that taste's similar if not the same as the proper ones, but with a longer shelf life. which alot of consumers want, It cuts down on alot of waste and people don't want to go to the supermarket every other day. I see it as basically the same as adding a perserative to bread to make it stay fresh longer.

SkyBlueScottie

I thought we had different food standards to the States? I also think our stuff is not as bad, it was nigh on impossible to get natural products over in States, even the blackcurrant cordial was full of additives etc.....

Users who are viewing this thread