So the SB trust want administration (1 Viewer)

Grendel

procdoc

When did the Sky Blue Trust actually say this or are you just making it up to suit your own ridiculous pro-sisu agenda?

Delboycov

No they are not -- same as they were not moving to Rushden.

So he's just full of bull then? Nobody knows if they will carry out their threat to obliterate us off the face of the earth so the threat has to be taken seriously. If they do that to us there's a few on here who will have backed them all the way to do it.

coundonskyblue

Why do people think sisu would allow admin, and then buy the club back? If sisu want the club they just wont allow admin in the first place.

They have nothing to gain from admin and then buying the club back.

Also a slightly misleading title perhaps? The trust members may have been giving their personal opinion rather than it being the trusts position.

lordsummerisle

Why do people think sisu would allow admin, and then buy the club back? If sisu want the club they just wont allow admin in the first place.

They have nothing to gain from admin and then buying the club back.

Also a slightly misleading title perhaps? The trust members may have been giving their personal opinion rather than it being the trusts position.

They may well be giving their personal opinion, depends if they were asked as members of the Sky Blues Trust or as Joe Bloggs off the street.

Gary Stubbs when supporting Ranson in The Times said it was his personal opinion, not a Trust one, but in The Times it was "Gary Stubbs of the Sky Blues Trust".

Still, gets them in the papers and on telly.

ashbyjan

The title of this thread is completely wrong and misleading - the Trust does not want admin not advocates it. What we were asked last night was ' with the club heading for administration what is the mood of the fans?" Well we spoke to literally hundreds of fans on Saturday and the overwhelming message we were being given was "we don't want it but if it gives the club a new start and a new future then so be it" and that view is actually echoed by the poll on here.

I was asked "is it time for SISU to go and replied 'I think so - they have been here 5 years and in that time we have had relegation, Embargoes, court cases and now administration and we are all just fed up of it. We just want a new start, new owners and a new future."

So I reiterate the Trust does not want or even advocate administration - all we and I would think all city fans want is an end to this whole dispute and to be able to just get back to talking about football.

We were asked a question and I believe we answered it honestly and accurately.

Last edited:

Tad

If SISU go who's going to buy us then? Can't see a que merging due to our long, rich, winning history. Can anyone else?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like SISU, but I can't see anyone decent buying us at the moment or after admin..

Otis

Exactly, Jan. Much ado about nothing.

As soon as I saw the OP I just knew that the SBT would simply not have put this across as their stance. Individuals can obviously speak for themselves. Same as a Labour MP can give his own opinion on a topic and it is not the official line of the party he represents.

You can be pro-Sisu, anti-Sisu, pro-ACL, anti-ACL and still be a member of the Trust. It is a group representing Coventry City fans of all denominations, as simple as that.

coundonskyblue

<p>
If SISU go who's going to buy us then? Can't see a que merging due to our long, rich, winning history. Can anyone else?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Don't get me wrong, I don't like SISU, but I can't see anyone decent buying us at the moment or after admin..

Presumably sisu will be our owners forever then?

Black6Osprey

Exactly, Jan. Much ado about nothing.

You can be pro-Sisu, anti-Sisu, pro-ACL, anti-ACL and still be a member of the Trust. It is a group representing Coventry City fans of all denominations, as simple as that.

Blimey Otis I thought you were going to break into a couple of verses of Kumbaya there.

Spencer

The title of this thread is completely wrong and misleading - the Trust does not want admin not advocates it. What we were asked last night was ' with the club heading for administration what is the mood of the fans?" Well we spoke to literally hundreds of fans on Saturday and the overwhelming message we were being given was "we don't want it but if it gives the club a new start and a new future then so be it" and that view is actually echoed by the poll on here.

I was asked "is it time for SISU to go and replied 'I think so - they have been here 5 years and in that time we have had relegation, Embargoes, court cases and now administration and we are all just fed up of it. We just want a new start, new owners and a new future."

So I reiterate the Trust does not want or even advocate administration - all we and I would think all city fans want is an end to this whole dispute and to be able to just get back to talking about football.

In fairness, it wasn't how it came across on the tv. When a presenter asks four members and they all say the same thing, which was effectively, "we are willing to enter admin to get rid of SISU," it appears as if that is the party line.

Perhaps, it would have been more reflective/better to have a member who doesn't want admin on as well?

thechase

So the whole interview pointedly said all members interviewed were from the sky blue trust, including the founder i beleive, and we are told that this wasnt a trust opinion??? Do me a favour. From what ive heard so far the trust are self-appointed voices of the fans who thrive on being in the public eyes and ears but dont actually offer anything. The late kick off interview was clearly the opinion of the trust and at no point did i think it was just personal opinions. Im glad i kept my £1 in my pocket as it is more apparent each day i agree with little that is being said by the trust.

Tad

<p>

Presumably sisu will be our owners forever then?

Hopefully not. *sigh* money, money, money..Football is in such a mess now I do wonder sometimes if the reset button needs to be pressed..

torchomatic

Grendel

What the poll where over 40% say they don't want that?

blueflint

What the poll where over 40% say they don't want that?

and 60% do :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

LarryGrayson

40% want there pound back now lol

torchomatic

Well, the only way to find out for sure is to get EVERY fan to vote and that's not going to happen. So it'll be 60% or 40% of those who can be arsed to vote/answer the question.

and 60% do :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

italiahorse

Well, the only way to find out for sure is to get EVERY fan to vote and that's not going to happen. So it'll be 60% or 40% of those who can be arsed to vote/answer the question.

Who votes. Anyone or just Trust members. ?

Surely people need to understand the facts from both sides. Last night was "We have had enough lets go into administration and get SISU out regardless of what that means" X 4

TRANSLATION " Lets cut our nose off to spite our face "

Users who are viewing this thread