So the euros...where's the betting? (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I'll go for the Dutch just because they had a great qualifying run and a certain RVP.

cornoccfc

Which means one of Germany and Portugal aren't getting out the group stages then...

kg82

"So the euros...where's the betting?"

I'm sure if you take a trip to the Italy camp they'll be happy to accommodate you :whistle:

smileycov

Facebook User
I don't think you can rule the Germans out. But more of a worry for us is the French, 18 games unbeaten. Which means we may have to beat sweden and ukraine.....we are shite against the swedes

LastGarrison

Spain are too short and I would be tempted to lay them.

The Germans are right to be second favourites but again no real value. Us? Forget it.

Like the Dutch at 7's and also the French at 12's.

Also might have a little nibble on Ukraine at 50's with a look of laying them off and locking in profit if they make it out of our group.

mark82

Spain are too short and I would be tempted to lay them.

The Germans are right to be second favourites but again no real value. Us? Forget it.

Like the Dutch at 7's and also the French at 12's.

Also might have a little nibble on Ukraine at 50's with a look of laying them off and locking in profit if they make it out of our group.

Wow. I've not a clue what you are talking about.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I'm feeling Benzema top scorer.

Germany/Holland final.

Ireland for quarter finals.

Group B - Lowest scoring.

jesus chris ireland for the quaters id be delighted even tho saying that we bore teams so much in playing with our defense then we strike out of the blue like we did against serbia the weekend, i think italy and spain find us a boring nightmare to play against :D

Sutty

Holland's defence isn't good enough to win a tournament I don't think. They may not even get out of the group - Ronaldo looks rejuvenated under Paulo Bento. Germany are my favourites, even above Spain.

If you want a real long-shot, go for Poland, with Robert Lewandowski to win the golden boot.

SkyBlueMania

My money is on France at 12/1 - Although a slightly inexperienced squad on the big stage, they have some incredible talent which I feel could be lethal in the hands of an intelligent manager such as Laurent Blanc.

spudgun2000

I think that England have a good chance, for once they are going out with little expectations as Roy has not had chance to do much with the team

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Spain or Portugal for me. Can't stand Portugal though, so I hope they don't win it. Went there for a holiday once - total shithole! (Funnily enough, it was in 2004 when they held the Euros!).......

DVC00092.jpg

LastGarrison

Me and CUS were out there for the Euros and had a top crack and found the Portuguese sound.

Well apart from the baton happy Old Bill who gave me a perfect purple bruise straight across my arse the night it kicked off on the strip in Albufeira. :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread