So many mixed messages - Anybody got the TRUTH??? (1 Viewer)

Hi all,

I unfortunately live no where near Coventry but because we are back at the Ricoh I am happy to travel the 350 miles to watch this first game to support them. BUT with so many mixed messages around I have absolutely no idea how to get tickets for the game IF there are tickets out there.

I hear that they have sold out, but then i hear that they are about to open another stand then i hear that they are not. So with all this confusion I have no idea what to do. I have phoned up the shop but it just rings. I have constantly send emails to the ticket office but nobody replies.

Genuine Question - In all honesty is it really worth me carrying on trying to get tickets or shall i just give up?

PUSB

mark82

Hi all,

I unfortunately live no where near Coventry but because we are back at the Ricoh I am happy to travel the 350 miles to watch this first game to support them. BUT with so many mixed messages around I have absolutely no idea how to get tickets for the game IF there are tickets out there.

I hear that they have sold out, but then i hear that they are about to open another stand then i hear that they are not. So with all this confusion I have no idea what to do. I have phoned up the shop but it just rings. I have constantly send emails to the ticket office but nobody replies.

Genuine Question - In all honesty is it really worth me carrying on trying to get tickets or shall i just give up?

PUSB

Don't give up. Sounds like been a safety advisory group meeting this morning. Positive noises coming from there that more seats may be opened. Other than that, try first thing Friday morning. When tickets are opened up will need to put up with slow responses on the webpage but stick it out. Will be worth it in the end.

lynch14

Explain your situation to the official coventry city page on twitter. They have been excellent in replying to fans in recent days, worth one last shot ? Good luck! #PUSB

Gint11

Guys come on, I know it's been a right royal fuck up this week but it really isn't hard to understand. Everywhere is sold out apart from 4K old ST holders who haven't renewed yet and the South stand should it open following a Police review, a club statement at some point today will reveal more. What is hard to understand with that?

mds

Guys come on, I know it's been a right royal fuck up this week but it really isn't hard to understand. Everywhere is sold out apart from 4K old ST holders who haven't renewed yet and the South stand should it open following a Police review, a club statement at some point today will reveal more. What is hard to understand with that?
Why cant they just sell them tickets for the one game, gives a little time for all, original ST holders still have the right to their seats back just not for this game, get the chaos out of the way and sort the rest out after the weekend.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well lots of people say they already have purchased tickets for the south stand so I can see why there is confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread