So, league favourites tomorrow night (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Think we will win too. This early season optimism will be knocked out of me by.....probably 5pm saturday.

chiefdave

we need to play for the win but i'd take a drawer. couple of draws followed by a win is a lot different to a couple of draws followed by a defeat tho.

CCFC_Charlie

Just like to point out that Sheffield Wednesday lost 2 of their opening games, while Hudderfields drew all 3 of theirs, both now in the Championshipm

If we want to challenge we have to be winning these games or at least coming off the pitch with an unlucky draw having battered them for 90 mins. No room for caution.

1nilandwe...

I think we have to gamble tonight. A good performance tonight is almost as important as the result as it would show a real statement of intent. Confidence and crowd support are going to be major factors this year and first home game against the league favourites is a great place to try and get both of those.

I reckon a 'losing draw' sat on the back foot for 90 minutes would almost be worse than if we lost to a lucky deflection despite having all the play and none of the luck.

Astute

Of we start to play for a draw we will be happy with a point a game after a bit. If we win we will be on top of the divisions favourites. We could even go top with a decent win.

ajsccfc

I want us to at least set out to win every home game. We're not exactly huge favourites, but there are absolutely no teams we should fear in this division.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I want us to at least set out to win every home game. We're not exactly huge favourites, but there are absolutely no teams we should fear in this division.

Spot on ajsccfc!!

Otis

We should indeed set out for the win.

To do otherwise would be madness. You should always set out to win every home game.

Users who are viewing this thread