So King is coming back again! (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Home against Brum. Could be a cracker. Malon King returns again.
Local derby means a bumper crowd and motivation plus the King factor.

The season is starting well :)

CJparker

Maybe - or maybe on a weeknight in the League Cup we will see a derisory crowd!

LloydyCCFC

Marlon Kings a rapist
He wears a rapist hat
He went to play for birmingham cause hes a fucking twat
He lied before the juries
He lied to andy thorn
You better hope no girls around when Marlon gets the horn :jerkit:

D

Deleted member 4232

Marlon Kings a rapist
He wears a rapist hat
He went to play for birmingham cause hes a fecking twat
He lied to andy thorn

Christ! This isn't in voice is it?!

Nick

Administrator
Marlon Kings a rapist
He wears a rapist hat
He lied to andy thorn

Did you sing he scores goals too when he was here?

pusbccfc

Don't worry Malaga will nail him after 5 mins:whistle:

CJparker

I wouldn't boo him. He did really well for us and decided to move on when his contract expired - fair enough, hes entitled to do that.

As for the whole "he promised to sign for us" from last summer, actually the club claimed that on his behalf when clearly they were still in negotiations - I'd consider that to be a breach of trust and makes him entitled to listen to other offers.

He's probably the best player we've had since being relegated (the first time) personally I blame the club, if they had offered him what he deserved and sorted it out quickly he would of stayed an we wouldn't be in league 1 now

Yes he was a top footballer, but a disgusting specimen who we should never have signed.

The song might be a bit raw and probably not 100% factual, but you have to agree it's funny!

Grendel

I wouldn't boo him. He did really well for us and decided to move on when his contract expired - fair enough, hes entitled to do that.

As for the whole "he promised to sign for us" from last summer, actually the club claimed that on his behalf when clearly they were still in negotiations - I'd consider that to be a breach of trust and makes him entitled to listen to other offers.

Well yes the club have one view ovens Marlon King has another. King is a man of impeccable character and I would always assume his version of events is the correct one. Of course I would.

procdoc

We fannied around for too long and Brum came in. I agree he shouldn't have made noises about wanting to stay but it was the boards ineptitude that led to his departure

sky blue john

Maybe the chance to play european football might have had something to do with it. The extra money brum offered was a bonus.

Marlon Kings a rapist
He wears a rapist hat
He lied to andy thorn

Absoltely hilarious, laughing my tits off, he's a f#####g twat, defo the reason we went down, with his goals we would have survived. The lying, cheating ungrateful bully boy, i hate him with a passion and hope he gets the reception he deserves.:jerkit:

pusbccfc

He may have been a great player, it may have been fair for him to move... But he lied to us, that's why many hate him!

dongonzalos

Everyone deserves a chance but 18 chances. Two of which are for attacking women. Nah........
Birmingham is the right place for him. Glad he is not here.

johnwillomagic

I'm not you'll be surprised to be hear I disagree with you Dongonzales. Judging him solely as a player he is streets ahead of any of the forwards at our club currently. I would give three of our forwards right now in exchange for him even though it would sacrifice depth in squad!

As a person different kettle of fish probably but a lot of footballers to varying degrees are nasty arrogant people. Solely on playing though we miss him badly let's face it!

Erm are you really blaming him for us getting relegated?

Yep, i called it all season, he left us in the shit big time, with no chance of replacing him, sisu and Marlon are well suited, they got us relagated between them. The only positive thing being we may rise again. I only wish him bad though, that's not normally like me, but i've really got the hump with the bloke. Can't wait for the game, nothing nice from me i'm afraid, you get what you deserve, and he only deserves one thing, abuse.

dongonzalos

I'm not you'll be surprised to be hear I disagree with you Dongonzales. Judging him solely as a player he is streets ahead of any of the forwards at our club currently. I would give three of our forwards right now in exchange for him even though it would sacrifice depth in squad!

As a person different kettle of fish probably but a lot of footballers to varying degrees are nasty arrogant people. Solely on playing though we miss him badly let's face it!

yep football ability, i can't argue with. However there becomes a time when surely you have to be strong enough to say no.
Why is football any different. Would you be happy if your best mate was convicted 18 times, including beating up random women. Or would there be a point where you would say he is a good lad, but enough is enough.

By the way jwm. I enjoy the debate, no issues you disagreeing.

However will still never understand how you had faith in sisu to deliver, what they have this summer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread