So how does this work? (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Are new members expected to introduce themselves to the group? I've been looking in for a while for transfer rumours, for match reports as i don't go much since i moved to London, and just generally to watch people row about nothing to kill a few minutes at work every day. Figured it's time to get involved, even the obvious dickheads seem to have a certain charm so should be fun. Feel free to ask me anything CCFC related to figure out whether you'll like me or loathe me.

shmmeee

Welcome mate. Don’t take yourself too seriously and you’ll be OK.

As for questions to determine your place:

Sisu or Council: who is to blame? (Pick one!)

Lee Burge: god awful or unfairly maligned?

The Academy: shining light in a sea of shit or waste of money that just produces players for Nuneaton?

Sitting in the wrong seat at an away game: harmless fun or fighting talk?

Otis

The Academy: shining light in a sea of shit or waste of money that just produces players for Nuneaton?

Grendel, man or myth?

Londonccfcfan

Welcome.
Word of advice try to self impose a restraining order for commenting on here for at least 24 hous after a defeat. I try but lose that battle all the time.

TomRad85

Sisu or Council: If you must force me to pick one then SISU, but i'm no fan of the council either.

Lee Burge: I don't rate Burge at all but at this level he's probably par for the course.

The Academy: Pretty much the only good thing about the club and probably the only reason we aren't in the conference.

TomRad85

sorry i missed...
Sitting in the wrong seat at an away game: I find it a little annoying when some little runt is trying to stand in my allocated space tbh, especially when i've carefully selected my spot.

Otis

sorry i missed...
Sitting in the wrong seat at an away game: I find it a little annoying when some little runt is trying to stand in my allocated space tbh, especially when i've carefully selected my spot.
Yep and like the poster said the other day who had reserved seats, him and his group had planned to all sit together, so if someone is sitting in your seat and there is a group of you, you may be forced to sit separately even though you planned everything in advance.

If someone showed me their ticket and said it was their seat I would move every single time.

No argument to be had.

TomRad85

Yep and like the poster said the other day who had reserved seats, him and his group had planned to all sit together, so if someone is sitting in your seat and there is a group of you, you may be forced to sit separately even though you planned everything in advance.

If someone showed me their ticket and said it was their seat I would move every single time.

No argument to be had.
I think its only acceptable to move to a spot that isn't yours after kick off when it's pretty clear everyone is where they are supposed to be. If i'd nicked some old grannies or a little kids spot i'd feel like a dick tbh, but some people don't seem to have the same level of self awareness

Otis

I think its only acceptable to move to a spot that isn't yours after kick off when it's pretty clear everyone is where they are supposed to be. If i'd nicked some old grannies or a little kids spot i'd feel like a dick tbh, but some people don't seem to have the same level of self awareness
Yeah, agree. If you come in late the hassle it would cause with everyone having to move seats would just not be worth it.

Londonccfcfan

Some people just don't have any common sense. I think it Accrington away. No seating. Standing terraces. I had a 6ft 7 bloke in front of me couldn't see anything.
And I'm sure even the blokes behind me couldn't see anything.

If I was that tall wouldn't you be standing at the back and not in the middle!

Users who are viewing this thread