So angry (1 Viewer)

Gaz

I'm at the game and some Crewe stewards have just moved a family of 4 with 2 young kids by us because some scum in our fan base have hit one of the kids.

Hate to see these threads but feel it needs to be put up to let others know what absolute wankers there are at times at the games.

So pissed off !

lordsummerisle

I'm at the game and some Crewe stewards have just moved a family of 4 with 2 young kids by us because some scum in our fan base have hit one of the kids.

Hate to see these threads but feel it needs to be put up to let others know what absolute wankers there are at times at the games.

So pissed off !

Been a lot of it this season.

Do have our fair share of twats.

Gaz

I saw the family moved by me with the kids crying if that's proof enough.

D

Deleted member 4232

Hit a kid? How old is the kid? If i hit a kid, it wouldn't be well enough to cry and be moved, it'd be out. Dreaming of edjenguele riding shirtless, a white horse, on a windy beach.

Ashdown1

Many kids are right little shits these days...............just saying like !! Wasn't a ball boy was it??.........again ?

ryb1983ccfc

Some of our fans can be wankers wen I went to scunny away a couple of seasons ago a guy was pushed on top of me and my wife hurting her arm he then tried to start on me .unfortunatly we have a few nob heads

WeWillBeBack

We don't even know what happened so everyone should stop going on about what bellends our fans are. He probably deserved it.

We don't even know what happened so everyone should stop going on about what bellends our fans are. He probably deserved it.

I'm going to guess that someone pissed up got excited / went nuts about a decision and his hand caught some kid by accident , or that's how I picture it.

mrtrench

I saw a fan ram a car on a motorway causing a terrible crash and twenty people died. Or at least, I saw there had been an accident on the motorway if that's proof enough.

SkyBlueRuffian

I saw one bloke and his mates get turfed out at half time, he was he'll bent on staying, took a fair few stewards to get rid of him. There were another group of lads nearby with one busted up pretty bad, think they'd been another Cov on Cov fallout, crazy.

skybluesam66

so the op is saying that a kid accidentally got hit - in that case what is the point of this thread. sorry accidents happen, get over it

hill83

It seemed to be an agressive atmosphere the whole day. Including in the pubs before the game.

Last edited:
Bearing in mind that us disloyal, non season ticket holding, rubbish supporters, that 'the club could do without' couldn't get tickets, that would mean that the poor behaviour was most likely caused by the elitest, season ticket holding superfans. Just a thought.

luwalla

I've had to leave matches early on 3 away days already this season.. When taking my 2 boys , both under 10... Due to aggressive scumish cov fans around us! I kept telling myself it was a one off, but again it kept happening

I'm not talking about a bit of bad language or anything like that either .. If you take kids to a footy match you gotta be prepared to expect that.. I'm talking about aggressive pissed up so called "men" that can't handle the beer and want to fight and intimidate everyone around them .. Including their own mates, kids, women.. I went to the Crewe game this season and it happened there then half a dozen mid twenty idiots decided to start on an 5o something guy & his lad after they knocked THEM down the stairs.. This was before the match even started !!

We have a great away following, unfortunately too many of them are not necessarily there for the footy

Gaz

That's not really proof though is it pal.

Not proof ?

Obviously the family and stand manager just made it up then.
I don't understand why some fans act like that and why some try to pretend it doesn't go on at games.

RoboCCFC90

Was the kid's name David Bell?

And okay Gaz fair enough but did you actually see the bloke strike the kid?

Gaz

so the op is saying that a kid accidentally got hit - in that case what is the point of this thread. sorry accidents happen, get over it

Firstly I didn't say the kid got accidentally hit.
Secondly why should anyone 'get over it' when a family has something like this happen to them at a game.

Grow up FFS.

RoboCCFC90

Firstly I didn't say the kid got accidentally hit.
Secondly why should anyone 'get over it' when a family has something like this happen to them at a game.

Grow up FFS.

tumblr_lgswiiAGqo1qafrh6.gif

torchomatic

I get angry when families sit next to me too. Especially my own.

So pissed off !

Users who are viewing this thread