so ACL are distressing CCFC (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Ha! I don't think I can be lectured on being repetitive from you.

We are eight years on torch any competent business would have dealt with the situation by now. Thats if they really wanted to !!!
Your excuses for Sisu's failings are becoming a bit repetitive !!!

Delboycov

For one year, with bigger crowds and it was £900K. We had access to our own F&B revenue too. Many things are different.

If this club goes to the wall after 130 years then two words will resonate: THE RICOH.

It will be one word Torchy and deep down I think you know it...SISU. Yes the failings of the past have contributed big time to the position we find ourselves in but ultimately those responsible for our demise will be the custodians of the club at the time.

RegTheDonk

Why should they ?
like i said in a previous post if they were one of my customers that shafted me for 1.3million quid they could feck right off if they thought they could continue dealing with me like nothing has happened.
And im sure if it was your money ML you would think the same and if you say differently i would call you a liar !!!!

I agree with you John, but presumably you have other regular customers you can deal with. ACL don't have any.

Users who are viewing this thread