so ACL are distressing CCFC (1 Viewer)

mattylad

I know the argument each way but no doubting the facts and ACL would rather CCFC go out of existence than make a match by match rent deal with us what a bunch of tossers! but dont worry about it because if there choice of administrator is appointed they will defer some or all of the rent and fee's for them. ...our club is fighting for existence and your helping kill it you arse holes

coundonskyblue

Actually they are trying to get rid of the clowns distressing CCFC.

Sisu have left the Ricoh, and are now trying to worm their way back in.

Jcap

I think ACLs agenda is also becoming much clearer. The bottom line is that I can't believe that either party has the club or fans best interests in mind.

DazzleTommyDazzle

I know the argument each way but no doubting the facts and ACL would rather CCFC go out of existence than make a match by match rent deal with us what a bunch of tossers! but dont worry about it because if there choice of administrator is appointed they will defer some or all of the rent and fee's for them. ...our club is fighting for existence and your helping kill it you arse holes

If that is so, perhaps you might consider asking yourself why it might be so and if it might have anything to do with SISU's behaviour.

mattylad

they are that blinded (like many of our fans) to getting rid of SISU they dont care its destroying the club...They could easily agree a deal short term while the court case plays out .....tossers

lordsummerisle

Think that both ACL and the club need each other.

ACL unviable without the club, the club needs somewhere to play.

As long as somebody on either side can realise this we might get some sort of agreement, not so sure that will happen though.

italiahorse

I think ACLs agenda is also becoming much clearer. The bottom line is that I can't believe that either party has the club or fans best interests in mind.

SISU must have interest in the club as they could walk away and save further losses. ACL will make huge losses if they do not get the club back. ACL need to look at the long term and make a realistic offer that SISU will accept. Particularly as SISU have called there bluff.

sky blue john

they are that blinded (like many of our fans) to getting rid of SISU they dont care its destroying the club...They could easily agree a deal short term while the court case plays out .....tossers

Why should they ?
like i said in a previous post if they were one of my customers that shafted me for 1.3million quid they could feck right off if they thought they could continue dealing with me like nothing has happened.
And im sure if it was your money ML you would think the same and if you say differently i would call you a liar !!!!

mattylad

Why should they ?
like i said in a previous post if they were one of my customers that shafted me for 1.3million quid they could feck right off if they thought they could continue dealing with me like nothing has happened.
And im sure if it was your money ML you would think the same and if you say differently i would call you a liar !!!!
Step forward Sky blue john to prove the point beautifully....

Godiva

Oh I think both parts are having the fans interests in mind, but that is not the same as having the fans interests as priority no 1.
ACL's priority no 1 seem to be to force sisu out and allow their own preferred buyers in.
Sisu's priority no 1 seem to be to make sure the demand for loss funding stops.

All the spin from either party should be read in that context.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Think that both ACL and the club need each other.

As long as somebody on either side can realise this we might get some sort of agreement, not so sure that will happen though.

It's obvious that that would work best for both parties.

In my view SISU entered the rent negotiations with a reasonably strong moral argument and a very weak legal position.

I think that they massively overplayed their hand and in the process appeared to go out of their way to piss off the people that they needed to do a deal with.

In short, I think that they were inept.

The consequences have been pretty clear for some time now.

Delboycov

Do you mean like the deal that was agreed weeks ago with handshakes all round which SISU reneged on? Entitled to your view Matty but I think it's a deluded one.

italiahorse

Why should they ?

For fukcs sake get over it

Delboycov

Oh I think both parts are having the fans interests in mind, but that is not the same as having the fans interests as priority no 1.
ACL's priority no 1 seem to be to force sisu out and allow their own preferred buyers in.

What about your spin?

mattylad

[QUOTE;403119]Think that both ACL and the club need each other.

As long as somebody on either side can realise this we might get some sort of agreement, not so sure that will happen though.[/QUOTE]

That is spot on neither side is helping and they both need to stop the fecking games NOW!!

italiahorse

SISU have to stop the losses or CCFC will be penalised under the new rules. ACL don't have to make excessive profit. In fact they need to treat CCFC as a loss leader as they are the glue that hold it all together.

mattylad

Do you mean like the deal that was agreed weeks ago with handshakes all round which SISU reneged on? Entitled to your view Matty but I think it's a deluded one.
none of us were in that room but it seems clear that the deal was agreeable to all based on further information that has far as we know never been produced so again neither side would be faultless

oakey

Stockholm syndrome comes to mind. You know: when victims identify with and take their kidnapper's side and make excuses to justify every act of abuse?
SISU have kidnapped our club and its apologists are still sticking up for it. Sad really.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think you could identify the owners as doing the most distressing of the club mattylad ......... we just seem to be locked in a cycle of shrinking and mounting debts. Can see your frustration and share it....... just seems no end to it. No one is covering themselves in glory here ....... still comes back to others contributing but the owners of CCFC that make the decisions for CCFC

Sub

the only people getting really distressed in this whole sorry situation is the fans !! the whole thing is a complete and utter joke, just disgusted on how the fans are being treated and how its has turned fans on each other that is the saddest thing in this very sorry situation :(:(:(:(:(

J

Jack Griffin

I wonder what commercial terms CCFC (Holdings) Ltd will get to rent another suitable stadium?

Meanwhile look at the Football League rules regarding the ground, this imples the Football League knew this was happening.
13.6 Each Club shall register its ground with the Executive and no Club shall remove to another ground without first obtaining the written consent of the Board, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.

13.7 In considering whether to give any such consent, the Board shall have regard to all the circumstances of the case and shall not grant consent unless it is reasonably satisfied that such consent:

13.7.1 would be consistent with the objects of The League as set out in the Memorandum of Association;

13.7.2 would be appropriate having in mind the relationship (if any) between the locality with which by its name or otherwise the applicant Club is traditionally associated and that in which such Club proposes to establish its ground;

13.7.3 would not adversely affect such Club's Officials, players, supporters, shareholders, sponsors and others having an interest in its activities;

13.7.4 would not have an adverse effect on visiting Clubs;

13.7.5 would not adversely affect Clubs having their registered grounds in the immediate vicinity of the proposed location; and

13.7.6 would enhance the reputation of The League and promote the game of association football generally.

13.8 The Club must disclose, as soon as practicable, plans and details of any proposed future move to a new stadium. The location of the proposed new stadium must meet with the approval of the Board.

13.9 Subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, a Club shall either own its ground or have a legally enforceable agreement with its ground's owner for its use by the Club, expiring not earlier than the end of the current Season.

13.10 Each Club shall, provide the Executive with full copies of such documentation as the Executive may reasonably require to demonstrate the Club's ability to play fixtures at its ground. By way of example, and without limitation, this may include copies of HM Land Registry entries, copy leases, any licence to occupy and any sub-leases or licence relating thereto. The Executive shall maintain a register of Clubs and the basis upon which that Club occupies its ground.

13.11 Without prejudice to the provisions of Regulation 13.6, a Club shall forthwith notify the Executive of any proposed change in its circumstances relating to the occupation of its ground. By way of example, and without limitation, a proposed change may include a sale of any freehold interest (with or without subsequent leaseback) or any surrender or variation of a lease or licence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black6Osprey

Why should they ?

That is a very simplistic view.

My company was owed more than £100,000 by Ford Motor Company going back over 2 years. We did a deal in the end and never got a penny but we continue to trade with them now and they give us more than £500,000 per year. There is such a thing as cutting your nose off and this is in effect what both parties are doing.

Grendel

ACL are begging them to keep playing there. I think you'll find its the club who is refusing to go back in.

Grendel

Think you could identify the owners as doing the most distressing of the club mattylad ......... we just seem to be locked in a cycle of shrinking and mounting debts. Can see your frustration and share it....... just seems no end to it. No one is covering themselves in glory here ....... still comes back to others contributing but the owners of CCFC that make the decisions for CCFC

The truth is though this seems to be developing into some kind of gun fight at the Ok coral. It's a personal spat and one side wants to eliminate the other.

Supporters are in the cross - fire.

It's very sad really.

torchomatic

If ACL had set a realistic rent and not kicked us while we were down in 2005 then we wouldn't be where we are today.

sky blue john

If ACL had set a realistic rent and not kicked us while we were down in 2005 then we wouldn't be where we are today.

We are eight years on torch any competent business would have dealt with the situation by now. Thats if they really wanted to !!!
Your excuses for Sisu's failings are becoming a bit repetitive !!!

Grendel

We are eight years on torch any competent business would have dealt with the situation by now. Thats if they really wanted to !!!
Your excuses for Sisu's failings are becoming a bit repetitive !!!

Really! What about you!! Every post you make is the same!!' Oh forgot. !!!!!!!!

torchomatic

For one year, with bigger crowds and it was £900K. We had access to our own F&B revenue too. Many things are different.

If this club goes to the wall after 130 years then two words will resonate: THE RICOH.

it was the same rent we paid at HR, for much better facilites.

Users who are viewing this thread