Slowpoke RIP (1 Viewer)

Calista

Really sorry to hear this news.
Your Dad’s contributions, especially relating to the old days in the early 60s, will be missed. His genuine passion for the Sky Blues was so clear, and it must be a great comfort to know how much pleasure football gave him over the whole of his life.
RIP Slowpoke.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

Still don't know if the Udogie thing was genuine or a wind up, but it was very funny either way.

Condolences to you and your family. Hope we get 3 points for him today.

RIP.
A wind up I believe, although I’m not 100% to be honest. I didn’t actually read it until afterwards. I was chuckling to myself reading some of it. He was very much his own man, so let him get on with it 😂

Last edited:

ProfessorbyGrace

Haven’t been here long (although it must be nearly 4 years), and in all honesty, I saw ‘slowpoke’ and instantly thought he must be a Pokémon enthusiast. 😆

I can’t say I interacted with him much, from memory, but he was an ever-present around the place, a solid contributor and had a love for his team that was undeniable.

I’m sure he’ll be missed by all, and my sincerest condolences go to his family. 🌹

Another Sky Blue gone, but never to be forgotten. ⚽️

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Sorry for your loss, lovely words and many memories to treasure which hopefully will bring a smile to your face when you see the lads run out time and time again remembering those times together.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Too many souls have been lost recently it feels like. He was certainly a character on here and I enjoyed reading his posts, even though sometimes I couldn't work out when he was joking or being serious! I admired his ability to say what he thought and never police it.

Like others have said, hopefully you will be up there with OSB putting the world to rights for all things CCFC.

R.I.P Slowpoke - let's get the win today for you.

Covkid1968#

😢 A lovely tribute… RIP slowpoke.

Users who are viewing this thread