Slade's first post-match comments... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

At least he was honest. We can't do the basics and he said so.

martcov

The team is not good enough for this league. MV said that. He was honest as well and the results were the same.... lost every week.

It's all up to how deals in January. What we have now will take us down. I don't think any manager could or would say anything different.

Terry Gibson's perm

Is he the man to get them doing the simple things though I don't think he is.

duffer

On a brighter note The Wasps put on an excellent show on Saturday hope SISU were watching

Brighter note? Forgive me but you sound like a proper twat.

This is the Coventry City forum. If you want to support the rugby franchise, Wasps have their own forums on which to post. Why not bugger off over there if you like them so much, I'm sure you won't be missed.

If you're a Coventry City fan that puts money over the counter at Wasps then you're supporting owners that were happy to move their club eighty miles up the road permanently and take over both our ground and our academy. So you're either not much of a CCFC fan, or your morals are stuck in the same cesspit as our owners, or you're not capable of joined-up thinking (or probably, writing).

If you think Wasps owners care about their fans or Coventry City any more than SISU care about us then you're deluded, frankly.

torchomatic

On a brighter note The Wasps put on an excellent show on Saturday hope SISU were watching

I'm sure there's a Wasps forum to discuss that. This is a Coventry City forum.

davebart

as has been shown time and again - it doesn't matter one iota what the manager says in his press conferences. It is how the players respond on the pitch after a week of training that matters.

Quite frankly he is giving himself an excuse before he even starts.

coop

This is the Coventry City forum. If you want to support the rugby franchise, Wasps have their own forums on which to post. Why not bugger off over there if you like them so much, I'm sure you won't be missed.

If you're a Coventry City fan that puts money over the counter at Wasps then you're supporting owners that were happy to move their club eighty miles up the road permanently and take over both our ground and our academy. So you're either not much of a CCFC fan, or your morals are stuck in the same cesspit as our owners, or you're not capable of joined-up thinking (or probably, writing).

If you think Wasps owners care about their fans or Coventry City any more than SISU care about us then you're deluded, frankly.
One fact you got wrong it was never our ground.I do agree about the academy thow,why when you are already based at broadstreet ?

chinamans view

Venus help put this squad together that's why he got so much stick, Slade has been landed with it that is why we will give him until after January before he gets any major stick from fans he needs time to get out of the mess Venus has put us in.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

At least he was honest !

Let's hope he's honest about SISU and Fisher when he's now longer employed by them.

Or will he go quietly like the rest of the Managers who no longer work for CCFC.

BackRoomRummermill

Venus came across as defeated and like he didn't know what to do to fix it. Slade sounds like he's got a list of things to work on and an idea on what to do.

Of course we now have to wait and see if he can turn them around.

I will put you all out of your misery, RS will save us this season

4waspsting

Dont be such a Duffer you loser it was only a quote , no bend down and suck your own.

Users who are viewing this thread