Skyblue Quiz (2 Viewers)

Gaz

Just for fun, see if you can answer this ( without cheating )

Q: Who scored Coventry City's six Premier League Hat-Tricks ? :thinking about:

C

Clive Plattini

Micky Quinn, Peter Ndlovu, Dion, Hucks, Gallagher, Keane maybe?

Grendel

You mean premier league or top division?

C

Clive Plattini

I know Quinn (arsenal) Ndlovu (liverpool) and Dion (Sheff Wed) for definite. Not sure about the others

Seamus1

I recall Huckerby got 2 hattricks in successive games, but cannot remember if they were both in the league or if one was in the first round of the FA Cup(against Macclesfield maybe???)

Dion (v Chelsea, opening day of 97-98 season), Huckerby (one of those aforementioned games at least), Quinn (v Arsenal, opening day of 93-94 season...I remember heading down to Devon in the sweltering heat of the M5 when those sports reports were coming through), Ndlovu (v Liverpool in front of the Kop) are the only ones I can think of.

Have any of the above scored more than one hat-trick in the Premier League...if Huckerby did not get consecutive hat-tricks in the league? I seem to remember seeing an article saying that Micky Quinn was the most prolific striker in his first ten games in Premier League history, so maybe him and Dion have two??

Grendel

Quinn got 2 and Dublin 1. Huckerby v Leeds I think. Did Wegerle get one?

That's 5. John Gayle?

Gaz

Next Question

Who is Coventry City's third highest transfer fee signing of all time :confused:

Grendel

Dublin? I assume Keane and Bellamy were the biggest.

Gaz

Yep got it in one Stu.

£5m and a pound lol

Q Who did Richard Shaw score his one and only goal against ? :thinking about:

Grendel

I think 10.

SkyBlueMania

10! It was pin the bbc not long ago when they did a report on the fastest 10 goals in a strikers first season in the prem

Grendel

Which Coventry player once scored a hat-trick on the first and last day of the same season?

Users who are viewing this thread