Sky Sports (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

Simple question; why don't Sky Sports cover the CCFC plight and any coverage of the protest today? What a great effort by all concerned today. Maybe Sky Sports too focused on Rooney's hair cut .... !!?

theferret

One of the biggest ever football fan demonstrations in this country and they weren't even there. Don't know why I'm surprised.

elephanttears

Simple question; why don't Sky Sports cover the CCFC plight and any coverage of the protest today? What a great effort by all concerned today. Maybe Sky Sports too focused on Rooney's hair cut .... !!?

Apparently man u's pre season tour to Timbuktu is more important than the future of ccfc.

ohitsaidwalker king power

email just sent to:

[email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam- there was a protest march today in Coventry where an estimated 5-7000 fans brought traffic to a standstill in a one mile protest march against plans to take their club from the city in the planned ground share move to Northampton.

Keep Coventry in Coventry was the raison d'etre of the march followed by numerous speeches from MP's and local personalities

http://imgur.com/W5yzXhl,1bY51it,33...zjAq4,C1FuVwi,EanujfW,Rvxc2Wh,OWNARFT,2xGsPIh

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rogere...7634722691708/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjHdAZQhB2A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF61lr5A3Mg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM2gwN64lKg
cleardot.gif

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Simple answer really..... No bloody money in it for them! It's because of companies like Sky Sport and other media outlets, that football has the problems that it does. Money, money, bloody money! I hate 'em!

n1xon

lest face it sky are the big guys the money men to the football league if they get involved it would be bad publicity on them! its sky we need to put pressure on they dont want the bad publicity. sky bet the new sponsors to the FL and sky sports just signed 5 year TV deal with FL

WFC

The simple answer is your a L1 side and Sky are only genuinely interested in the prem and will just occasionally pay lip service to the other divisions. Between them and the incompetent media puppets who run the league and FA they've gone a long way to destroying the game in this country.

Given their handling of your situation the FL have shown they're inability to administer the game effectively and fairly as far as I'm concerned. Time for the minister of sport to step in I think before the game becomes just an american style franchise.

With CCFC's situation I'm afraid the FL and FA just look like SISU's bitch.

olderskyblue

Maybe a mass cancellation of sky by all fans on a certain day might get their attention?

ccfcway

i'd go for turning up outside stoke or tottenham on transfer deadline evening. Take a SISU out banner !!. They cant ignore us then

The Reverend Skyblue

I was 50 this weekend, and have been in London for the first part of this week celebrating with my family, then drove to Yeovil to see the in laws, so I have missed the march, and I have just got back. I have watched every video available on here and on youtube and I must say how proud I am of everyone who went on the march today. It really got me very emotional seeing all the fans walking through Cov united in the cause of bringing/keeping Cov back in the city, and I just wished I was with you.

You all have made me very proud to be a skyblue fan, so I thank every one of you for that.

Well done and if we stick together we will get our club back to where it belongs

mark82

i'd go for turning up outside stoke or tottenham on transfer deadline evening. Take a SISU out banner !!. They cant ignore us then

That's probably a better idea than it seems. Send a couple of people to each premier league club.

Sky Blue Harry H

That's probably a better idea than it seems. Send a couple of people to each premier league club.

Send 2 City fans to stand outside Villa Park - it'd be a massacre (unless Villa turn up with more than a hundred) :):):):blue:

nuggetboy

The simple answer is your a L1 side and Sky are only genuinely interested in the prem and will just occasionally pay lip service to the other divisions. Between them and the incompetent media puppets who run the league and FA they've gone a long way to destroying the game in this country.

Given their handling of your situation the FL have shown they're inability to administer the game effectively and fairly as far as I'm concerned. Time for the minister of sport to step in I think before the game becomes just an american style franchise.

With CCFC's situation I'm afraid the FL and FA just look like SISU's bitch.

I would buy you a beer my friend. It is a bigger issue than just us if it happens... it is just wrong, everyone you speak too agrees, so WHY ?

ccfcway

they had it as 1st reserve story, but the Wayne Rooney has eaten a sasuage roll story went in its place

Users who are viewing this thread