Sky Sports saying 5 clubs would groundshare (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Were people done at Wembley after a ground share?
Pretty much-I've been to 3 games since Northampton after previously having a ST for years! I still love the club and follow them, but I don't go to games anymore as it broke the habit.

TewkesburySkyBlue

not going to lie for me personally if it was Walsall I would go, never going to live close to Coventry again so to travel 3 miles to see them would be a bonus
Being selfish I would agree Walsall easy trip up M5 . Let’s hope we can stay ( I pray for a miracle) but if not Walsall would definitely be my choice.

Maverick

Being selfish I would agree Walsall easy trip up M5 . Let’s hope we can stay ( I pray for a miracle) but if not Walsall would definitely be my choice.

Agreed lads, Walsall fits the bill. Right off the m6 and easy enough to get to. I would purchase season ticket there

RoboCCFC90

I’ve got into the Ground this afternoon and a woman in front of us has said that the WMP have been told it’s Notts County, that we will Groundshare with next season, although not officially confirmed yet.

skyblueelephant76

I’ve got into the Ground this afternoon and a woman in front of us has said that the WMP have been told it’s Notts County, that we will Groundshare with next season, although not officially confirmed yet.
Can't see it being Notts County, how would they manage fixtures with Forest over the road too. They currently play on alternate weeks.

Warwickhunt

You have to think MK is a definite, Blues likely but I cannot see villa. Walsall could be a potential club coming forward. Leicester would be the obvious choice from a logistical positioning but probably doubtful
Depends if Lesthur are interested in Bayliss I suppose as a deal might be mutually beneficial

Warwickhunt

The only problem about parking if we play at Blues is the little bleeders holding their hands out to 'look after your car' and the overzealous police
I have stopped doing that now Steve:joyful::joyful::joyful:

letsallsingtogether

We didn't when we went to Northampton did we? Thought Dave Mapp got moved to Walsall games.
He was there for half a season shadowed by there man.
Don't forget that know who to look out for.
Good job I get on with them :) ;)

Nick

Administrator
He was there for half a season shadowed by there man.
Don't forget that know who to look out for.
Good job I get on with them :) ;)
giphy.gif

lordsummerisle

Told pretty randomly last night at s pub quiz near Rugby that it was going to be St Andrews, which would suit me to be honest.

Absolutely no chance of it then.

Voice_of_Reason

One of the benefits of ground sharing is that we would have a decent pitch to play on unlike the ploughed field at the Ricoh, provided the club we ground share with don't share with egg chasers. On another forum it was suggested we shouldn't punish the team and MR by not going if we ground share ? I am hoping SISU win and Wasps have to pay £27, 000,000 and go bust freeing the Ricoh for us to return. I hate SISU but if they lose will we stay on that crap pitch ? I would rather ground share with say Brum or Walsall for 3 years whilst a new stadium is built in Tile Hill. After all, look how it benefitted Brighton playing at the Withdean for 3 years whilst the Amex was being built.

Grendel

Sky Blue Pete

One of the benefits of ground sharing is that we would have a decent pitch to play on unlike the ploughed field at the Ricoh, provided the club we ground share with don't share with egg chasers. On another forum it was suggested we shouldn't punish the team and MR by not going if we ground share ? I am hoping SISU win and Wasps have to pay £27, 000,000 and go bust freeing the Ricoh for us to return. I hate SISU but if they lose will we stay on that crap pitch ? I would rather ground share with say Brum or Walsall for 3 years whilst a new stadium is built in Tile Hill. After all, look how it benefitted Brighton playing at the Withdean for 3 years whilst the Amex was being built.
How did it?

RoboCCFC90

If it’s not the Ricoh I do hope it’s St Andrews, would be much easier for me every week - as selfish as that sounds ‍♂️

Grendel

Its mathematically possible so lil more than zero

But need to win out and hopw donny lose 2 out of 4 so slim

Why didn’t everyone ignore also Peterborough who have 5 games to go

Users who are viewing this thread