Sky Sports red button (1 Viewer)

AlansEyes

Morning all, I have Sky Sports until 27th Jan - does anyone know if any of our games will be on the red button before then? I had thought all mid week games were but now suspect that isnt actually the case. Thanks all!

Barnsley

Morning all, I have Sky Sports until 27th Jan - does anyone know if any of our games will be on the red button before then? I had thought all mid week games were but now suspect that isnt actually the case. Thanks all!

All mid week games are on the red button, unless the the EFL decides to classify Tuesdays as Saturdays like tomorrow. Apparently tomorrow’s a weekend according to the EFL.

SkyBlueOz

In Australia the Preston game is on TV , so id imagine that will be available for you as its the Sky broadcasts we get .

pipkin73

It's also on beIn Sports Arabic and Viasat Sport 1 Norway. It's one of two games given international coverage so those of us abroad MIGHT have ifollow problems again.

AlansEyes

Odd that it is deemed as a moved weekend game it was always going to be a midweek game...I'll have had 2 months of Sky Sports by the time my contract ends and looks like the only game I'll have been able to have watched on there will be the Huddersfield match. Oh well, iFollow it is then!

AlansEyes

I thought the midweek games were only red button on champions league weeks.
There seems to be a lot of conflicting information about it. I had read that all midweek games would be on, but now it is any midweek game except those that were originally weekend games but have been rescheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread