Sky sports news (1 Viewer)

skyblue.boycie

Just been a piece on SSN about the 2 games on Sunday. Pitch at the Ricoh looks fantastic. Sky said 10,000 are expected for the legends match. Lets hope they are right.

ccfcmustang

Finally we are getting some coverage which we deserve, all publicity is good publicty. I dont think anything will result from it as SISU couldnt care less about the fans vies however national coverage will enable important people to take notice of our situation. It will be a good day on Sunday, raise awareness tenfold. oh and one more thing, joy seppalla is a slag

percy

And how guttening was it, seeing the brand new pitch with your old season ticket seat in the background then cutting to sixfields. Made me wanna cry.

valiant15

Carpy, I spoke to someone on the phone at the Ricoh earlier and she said get your tickets in advance,she said its not pay on the day. It might change nearer the day i reckon. 4 of us our going. Fuck sisu fc and their 200 scabs.

bigfatronssba

Anyone who thinks a future phoenix club would not be Coventry City, go along to this and truthfully say if you feel like your supporting Coventry.

As far as im concerned my club is playing at the Ricoh on Sunday.

TurkeyTrot

Is it pay on the gate Sunday at the Ricoh ???

Carpy, I had it confirmed last night. Yes you can pay on the gate at the Ricoh, although I got roped into selling tickets somewhere or other on Saturday. There will be a few ticket sellers out and about Saturday by all accounts.

RichieGunns

I just went on the site selling the tickets. They've got very little tickets left on there from what I could see.

Block 1,37,36,35,34 are the only ones left where you can buy tickets.

So if you want a ticket, get on their pretty sharpish!

WillieStanley

I just went on the site selling the tickets. They've got very little tickets left on there from what I could see.

Block 1,37,36,35,34 are the only ones left where you can buy tickets.

So if you want a ticket, get on their pretty sharpish!

They're all in the same end, are we sure they've not just opened one end like JPT?

skybluehugh

Carpy, I had it confirmed last night. Yes you can pay on the gate at the Ricoh, although I got roped into selling tickets somewhere or other on Saturday. There will be a few ticket sellers out and about Saturday by all accounts.

Check the ticket is for the right game when you buy it! our owners will do anything to get more ticket sales.

Users who are viewing this thread