Sky Coverage So Far (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

All the news to begin the show is about Sheff United sacking Weir.

No mention about CCFC yet.

Interested to see if they say much about our plight!

shoesmith81

Just saw the keep Cov in Cov flag!

Next up is the story about the Sky Blues.

Will be interesting to see what they focus on.

Grendel

Sisu have paid them not too mention it.

Otis

Anyone else feel sick to the stomach seeing the City players out on the pitch at home in a strange and foreign stadium?

First time I have seen such images and it almost has me reduced to tears. Sort of brings it all home in a flash.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Anyone else feel sick to the stomach seeing the City players out on the pitch at home in a strange and foreign stadium?

First time I have seen such images and it almost has me reduced to tears. Sort of brings it all home in a flash.

Exactly..fighting them back myself... its shit.

RoboCCFC90

I know that feeling Otis..

torchomatic

Good coverage so far. Showed those on the hill too. Only a handful though.

shoesmith81

I'm still on the fence in terms of ever going to Northampton. Just watching the fans going to Northampton makes me feel really uncomfortable and seeing a few fans in the new kit. As things stand in my head it just feels morally wrong to go there.

Each to their own I guess, but my conscience won't allow me to enter at present.

Skybluepiglet

Those on hill...are they todays pictures??? ..or archive from weeks back??

Only about 50 people (I am including 4 policemen in those figures)

torchomatic

To be fair maybe they were shots from earlier. I'm sure there are more than that.

Those on hill...are they todays pictures??? ..or archive from weeks back??

Only about 50 people (I am including 4 policemen in those figures)

Jim

Joy Sepalla names and shamed in coverage. Respect to the commentator as well describing the situation as 'ridiculous'.

Nick

Administrator
Watching it in a pub, not really seen anything yet but the sound is off. Saw the hill a coupe of times but that's it

chiefdave

Should we read anything into Waggot saying we either make a deal to move back to Cov OR build a new stadium. That doesn't sound like they're moved on and are pressing ahead with the new ground.

NorthernWisdom

I went today.

Left before half time. All too depressing for me to do anything other than stand there, stupid idiotic like.

I'll put down my thoughts when I can bring myself to.

Users who are viewing this thread