Sky Blues Trust Website (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Went on to read the statement and it appears that the trust members don’t like criticism of Wasp/Council

Attachments

• 7B22D2ED-F330-48BA-805B-BC461D13B97B.png
    7B22D2ED-F330-48BA-805B-BC461D13B97B.png
    519.4 KB · Views: 174

SonofErnie

Went to school with him. A bit of a harsh description in my opinion.

Just a passionate supporter with a different viewpoint to most on here.

fernandopartridge

Went to school with him. A bit of a harsh description in my opinion.

Just a passionate supporter with a different viewpoint to most on here.

Sounds like rather than is. I cannot take seriously somebody advocating removing the club from the League (unless he doesn't understand the ramifications of removing the golden share).

Nick

Administrator
Sounds like rather than is. I cannot take seriously somebody advocating removing the club from the League (unless he doesn't understand the ramifications of removing the golden share).
The trust retweet that sort of nonsense, they aren't bothered in facts.

Evo1883

The Trust should be unequivocal in it's condemnation of Wasps and the Council. As such, any member of the Trust board that goes to Wasps games or events should consider their position - otherwise the organisation has no credibility.

Absolutely, they should be on the side of the football club through thick and thin.
For me, they are too bias against the current ownership(we all know their failings) and too pally with the people who we should be fighting against to be able to continue as a group that represents us supporters

Badger

I have never looked at the Trust Facebook before and I see this in about. Is/was the Jimmy Hill Way another group?
upload_2019-6-10_14-48-54.png

clint van damme

No matter what a persons opinion is of why we are where we are anyone who wants the club removed from the league is not a supporter.
You can't be considered to be a supporter of a club you are advocating killing.

NorthernWisdom

No matter what a persons opinion is of why we are where we are anyone who wants the club removed from the league is not a supporter.
You can't be considered to be a supporter of a club you are advocating killing.
I'm going to play a small amount of Devil's Advocate.

But... ever since McGinnity and Robinson ran us into the ground, and flogged everything we owned, I've grown ever more convinced that we're in a death spiral, where any small morsals of hope are swiftly crushed.

If that's the case, and if you believe our end is inevitable, isn't it as much a question as to whether you prefer the Dighnitas route, or you're someone who wants to hang on to every day, and cherish those occasional bright spots amongst the gloom?

tbh if I didn't think a replacement club would have the sticky fingerprints of the same-old, same-old all over it, I'd be going Dignitas myself. As it is, count me in for being sucked down the plughole with the rest of you.

clint van damme

I'm going to play a small amount of Devil's Advocate.

But... ever since McGinnity and Robinson ran us into the ground, and flogged everything we owned, I've grown ever more convinced that we're in a death spiral, where any small morsals of hope are swiftly crushed.

If that's the case, and if you believe our end is inevitable, isn't it as much a question as to whether you prefer the Dighnitas route, or you're someone who wants to hang on to every day, and cherish those occasional bright spots amongst the gloom?

tbh if I didn't think a replacement club would have the sticky fingerprints of the same-old, same-old all over it, I'd be going Dignitas myself. As it is, count me in for being sucked down the plughole with the rest of you.

The thing is, not every avenue has been exhausted to save the club with some so called supporters actually seeming excited at the prospect.
I still think a couple of well attended protests at wasps games could have a dramatic affect.

Nick

Administrator

giphy.gif

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
The only thing sisu can do now to gain back any fan support is to prove the are building a new stadium otherwise they just need to give up and sell up.

Users who are viewing this thread