Sky Blues Trust Board Election (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I don’t think someone whose has such stinging criticism from a parliamentary select committee is a suitable ambassador. The assassination was done by the committee having evaluated the evidence. I fail to see how my comment negates inclusivity
Wasn't just him though was it Grendel thinking back now you are a nasty piece of work and one amicable meeting isn't going to change how your remarks have affected certain people

Grendel

Looks like herbal tea is off the menu

NorthernWisdom

He's not going to change and you know it Northern you might hope he would.
tbh, looking at it from an outsider's perspective, the Trust are desperate for volunteers. I think it's safe to say Grendel is not stupid, although he may have made himself a bit of notoriety on here (some of it deserved, btw!)

If he can bring some skills the Trust need then great. If he ends up failing then he's going to be a lot more appreciative of the others' efforts isn't he.

Win/win... after an uncomfortable first meeting where they all get introduced to one another!

Grendel

tbh, looking at it from an outsider's perspective, the Trust are desperate for volunteers. I think it's safe to say Grendel is not stupid, although he may have made himself a bit of notoriety on here (some of it deserved, btw!)

If he can bring some skills the Trust need then great. If he ends up failing then he's going to be a lot more appreciative of the others' efforts isn't he.

Win/win... after an uncomfortable first meeting where they all get introduced to one another!

I don’t fail

It’s always someone else’s fault

skybluetony176

So is Grendull standing or not? I stand by my commitment to vote for him so I’m hoping he stands by his commitment to stand.

Grendel

So is Grendull standing or not? I stand by my commitment to vote for him so I’m hoping he stands by his commitment to stand.

I did have conditions to stand as being elected as the Sky Blue Trust member - was clear from the outset

Grendel

So you want to write your own rules then? Call me a sceptic but I would suggest that you were never serious, just attention seeking.

Er no I want a designated representative from this forum to have a specified role - the fact is two of the members I’ve never heard of and one only as he makes posts on here

The idea is we elect someone from here with a specified 2 way communication role

ovduk78

Er no I want a designated representative from this forum to have a specified role - the fact is two of the members I’ve never heard of and one only as he makes posts on here

The idea is we elect someone from here with a specified 2 way communication role
Shouldn't the election of that person be voted for on here or at least we chose the member on here to go on the ballot paper?

Grendel

Shouldn't the election of that person be voted for on here or at least we chose the member on here to go on the ballot paper?

Yes that’s the idea

skybluetony176

Like I said then. Attention seeker.

ovduk78

Yes that’s the idea
In which case "come on other members, who wants to go against Grendel to be on the SBT?"
It's easy enough to pass comment on someone willing to stand so there should be at least 1 of those against Grendel man enough to put themselves forward.

NorthernWisdom

In which case "come on other members, who wants to go against Grendel to be on the SBT?"
It's easy enough to pass comment on someone willing to stand so there should be at least 1 of those against Grendel man enough to put themselves forward.
It's a bit pointless to stand for something that doesn't exist.

The first thing to do is to stand for the Trust board on that platform and then, with influence and a mandate, work on implementing a system that works for all parties.

Or just spout bollocks on here.

Grendel

It hasn’t actually been agree this can even happen

Grendel

It's a bit pointless to stand for something that doesn't exist.

The first thing to do is to stand for the Trust board on that platform and then, with influence and a mandate, work on implementing a system that works for all parties.

Or just spout bollocks on here.

As there are two spare spaces why can’t they agree in their constitution to make it actually be a role?

CJ_covblaze

Why can’t you join the board and then table the change?

If he was to stand I would support him being the SB Talk rep. I have already bought it up at the last board meeting.

Grendel

If he was to stand I would support him being the SB Talk rep. I have already bought it up with the rest of the board.

There are 4 of you - what do the other 3 say - and the SBT rep should be ejected through here not a coronation

Grendel

I'd have no problem with that as long as it was a proper conversation, over a period of time, rather than just in-out when it doesn't work out straight away.

What’s there actually to decide. The trust isn’t the Soviet Union - it’s 4 blokes who meet in the pub

Sick Boy

I would definitely put Grendel forward. Bastard that he is he’s definitely a city fan and it would be better having on at others than us all the time.

Yeah I would definitely vote for him, it would be a refreshing and much needed appointment and would definitely shake things up.

Grendel

I can see one obvious issue, whether it's appropriate to elect through here, as opposed to through membership. It'd be like your friends at Momentum electing Corbyn, rather than the Labour Party doing it.

No only members in here can apply

Grendel

It seems that you’ve made peace with a number of people since actually meeting them in person.

Seems to have taken a step backwards if you read through the thread!

skybluetony176

If he was to stand I would support him being the SB Talk rep. I have already bought it up at the last board meeting.

Would it just be the board who would make that decision or would it be something members would have a say on? When I say members I mean SBTrust members not SBTalk members.

Users who are viewing this thread