Sky Blues Talk Poster of the season - 2010/2011 (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Hey people just a quick idea I've thought up.

I would like to hold a poster of the season for SBT to congratulate the members of the forum who have contributed the most in your eyes over the course of the season, for example doing match previews or reports or helping explain financial situations in more depth or bring you up to speed with the latest transfer rumours and dealings or for just their witty comments and banter.

I would like to perform this vote annually on SBT with voting starting on July the 1st the day the players report back for the new season (Although this year the voting will start as soon as the threads posted) and ending on the date of the City's first pre-season fixture this year being the July 16th.

As a reward for this it would be great if Nick could confirm he could allow a gold trophy style icon or text in the winners description on the left hand side of there post's, please inform me Nick if this is possible?

Anyone is allowed to enter Man, Woman or Child as long as you are a Coventry fan so no stray foxes or wum's aloud as your vote will not be counted.

**Please note only one vote each, and only one member to be chosen**

If this seems like a good idea would one be so kind to create a template for the voting system as it's going to be hard to generate a voting poll for all 1,747 members of SBT. Alternatively leave the name of the poster you believe should receive the award and all votes will be counted on July 16th, and a winner will be announced on the 17th.

My vote goes to:

Coventry La La La

For his match reports, posts and continued nagging to stay active when this place was like cemetery. ;)

Happy voting.

PUSB

Last edited:

hackneyfox

I vote for me. I keep you all on your toes and help some of the youngsters to realise that there is a real world out there.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Marty

Is this just nominating at the minute or the actual vote??

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Is this just nominating at the minute or the actual vote??

Well i think this would be the easiest way to do it to be honest, so if you leave the name of the member you think deserves it i will count the nominations on July 17th for the winner.

Marty

why not nominate in this thread, then put up a poll?? I vote for Nick.

rob9872

Cheers for the noms guys but OSB for me - always informative

Marty

It should be the person with the highest Likes to posts ratio!

If it is that then i must be in with a decent shout. ;) Must stop posting so much though :D

Edit: how the hell has rob got so many likes??? it's a popularity contest i tell tee :slap:

rob9872

If it is that then i must be in with a decent shout. ;) Must stop posting so much though :D

Edit: how the hell has rob got so many likes??? it's a popularity contest i tell tee :slap:

Multiple usernames and I hit like for my posts :D

smileycov

Facebook User
OSB, always spot on and informative......but rob n rich make me laff!!

ccfc2011

My vote goes to rob9872 good idea.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
La La La - Rob's posts are great and make me laugh but you have came late in the season for overall contribution - it's like when Becks got MOM for England one game and he only played like 25 mins or something! smileycov in 3rd :p

Also have to say la la la as I'm the one who introduced him to this forum :p

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Gonna have to think long and hard on this.... There's some really good posters on here - clever, informative, witty, damn good looking.... anyway, enough about me! I'll have a think..... :D

Cobi Jones's Dreads

why not nominate in this thread, then put up a poll?? I vote for Nick.

I think we may well do that cheers. :claping hands:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Gonna have to think long and hard on this.... There's some really good posters on here - clever, informative, witty, damn good looking.... anyway, enough about me! I'll have a think..... :D

Top class :laugh:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Do what? A poll or vote for Nick? :D

Well Nick PM'd me asking for it to be rigged complaining about all the time he puts in behind the scenes going unnoticed so i'll go, vote for Nick. ;)

P.S He didn't really and Nick is that even possible to have some kind of picture reward or title for the winner? So it can be seen on their posts.

Disorganised1

I'm not sure I'm ready for poster of LA LA LA

Disorganised1

This is an attempt at a pun or play on words around the word 'poster.'
This could mean one who posts, or it could mean a large advertising bill board, commonly called a poster.
It was this second definition I was referring to.

Jimthor

If only there was a poster who mixes intelligence with wit to create informative posts, as well as using his creative instincts to share magnificent desktop backgrounds for his fellow forum members...

;)

I'm surprised OSB hasn't had more nominations. He is always informative, he know's his stuff and carries himself extremely well. OSB for me.

Users who are viewing this thread