Sky Blues Talk FC (1 Viewer)

rob9872

The after game ratings will be fun.

Nick 2 - dreadful challenge early doors getting sent off cost us the game
The Coventrian 1 - racist prick started a mass brawl
Grendel 3 - winding up the opposition nearly caused a riot
Otis 3 - refused to wear the kit and looked ridiculous dressed up as an 18th century Duke.
Earlsdon skyblue 2 - dreadful, should have played Shipley instead
Skyblue harry H 9 - head and shoulders above the rest of the team.
cc84cov 1 - unnecessary low score but only what he does to others and he knows nothing
Viice if reason - unused sub

Grendel

No he should play....and max, Baka, hyam et al should do the review and player ratings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s ok. I’m pretty good at social media so I will be fine as performing on the pitch is secondary

Bugsy

I'm game also if it happens

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m 45 with a dodgy ankle that requires an operation, first touch of a mugger , to be fair my third touch is ok no pace and don’t think I should be Tackled

Terry Gibson's perm

I would love to be able to but retired from playing at 20 due to injury so don’t think I could make a comeback 25 years later.

TomRad85

People will generally feel less comfortable abusing people online that they have actually met in person. For that reason I'd be amazed if you got more than 2 people interested in this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shepardo01

What are roiling subs?
By the picture people are painting of themselves in this thread, SBTs subs would be rolling quite literally on and off the pitch!

FYI, no limit to substitutions, players can come on off as many times as they wish.

Reactions: vow

Great_Expectations

Officially “retired” pretty young a few years ago as I was sick of being injured.

Resisted the temptation to go back every year since, especially now with two kids as wouldn’t be able to commit and all previous teams are pretty serious.

That aside, if this is happening and it’s not something we’re taking too seriously (compulsory training, not too worried about standards etc) then I’m in.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ll just turn up and drink beer if that’s ok

clint van damme

People will generally feel less comfortable abusing people online that they have actually met in person. For that reason I'd be amazed if you got more than 2 people interested in this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Haha! You naive young fool!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Still thought I could play out wide
Felt sure I could stay onside
But stiff limbs and a shin which looks like
Inter’s end on derby day.....

Reactions: vow

stupot07

I’m only in if Grendel pulls me off at half time
017796836a883bba7066ed6e467a9d8d.gif

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Count me in, I'm an even more overweight Hilssner, a bearded German speaker with a bullet of a left peg. I did lead the line for a mediocre 5-a-side student team in my prime (21), could easily come out of retirement.

Do we have to put our usernames on the back of our shirts?

Blind-Faith

Count me in, I'm an even more overweight Hilssner, a bearded German speaker with a bullet of a left peg. I did lead the line for a mediocre 5-a-side student team in my prime (21), could easily come out of retirement.

Do we have to put our usernames on the back of our shirts?
I hope not , because I’m a GK in more of the burge mould rather than the Westwood 😂

Users who are viewing this thread